If content is King, context is Queen
We live in a complex world due to technology and socio-economic changes. The internet is an overcrowded space so getting your message across to reach the right audience is important. Thinking strategically is part of our production services. Fake news are a postmodern threat to human freedom rights. We are proud to offer communication services with an ethos based on the truth and an interest in finding the essence of your business aligning commercial with social values by working with selected associates and exclusive production companies.
We live in times of conversations rather than broadcasting a message top down trying to convince a crowd so being inclusive and open are key. We provide participatory methods for consultancy and production with the user at the centre whether you required a single video or a full strategy. Despite of all changes and disruptive technology humans relate to humans and we all respond to stories.
We provide the following communication and digital content production services
1. Communication consultancy to help you to set up the map route from where you are now to design where you want to be. We provide interactive presentations using prezi so your story can help your internal communications as well as stakeholder engagement. At the end of the consultancy we agree to what is the most relevant and effective content to produce and we will involved in listening to your needs. The consultancy process may include questionnaire production, research, workshop / training or focus group based intervention as well as photograph, music licensing clearance and video archive research or help you to create a pitch or identify key branding messages or mapping stakeholders and distribution channels. The output may be in a form of a report, presentation or a video.
2. Audio and Podcast Audio is a powerful medium. We produce audio recording material production including copyright clearance service for use of music starting from the editorial stage to curation of content to engage audiences over a period of time so by the end you will have a series of podcasts which you can plan to use from free access to paid content via subscription. You will be able to host in our page or publish it online at your channel or distribute via mobile devices.
3. Video production Following up the consultancy stage then we move into production. We offer unique participatory video production methods which are non linear form of production in a co-creative way for instance by training your staff in video journalism to produce content and then we edit a video or by involving members of the public in the co-creation of the content that we use as material in addition to external archival media that we license and our original in house production. We may work from a script in traditional production methods or we can reverse the
process where the story is found from people
Digital Storytelling The final aim is to create relevant stories that are real and content that is relevant to people so it is more likely to share because they were involved in the creative process. Humour sells as well as inform. Unlike other companies we don’t use actors we work with real people, so if you are at a stage of development we can help you to get the best result by involving the stakeholders we can get hold of.
These are the different types of videos you may be interested in and some examples produced by Sergio Lopez Figueroa.
1. Crowdfunding videos as part of the crowdfunding pitch and communication in whatever platform you want to host your crowdfunding campaign, you must have a short video in order to run the campaign. The type of pitching video determines the success of your campaign in addition to other factors such as the reward system or other In any case the key is emotional engagement, genuine approach and a sense of purpose and clarity about why you need the money for and how making a promise that is credible will make the world a better place.
2. Explanatory videos Videos aiming to show a concept, a service, a process in a way that the viewer can easily learn and immediately understand. This may include animation and voice over and a a script. The purpose of these videos is to engage.
3. Insight and Market Research videos These are a series of videos that are a result of a research which will help you to communicate further a project at an initial stage internally to persuade investors of a market need or to engage your employees in your organisation to align with the bigger picture. Also it will help future customers as part of the overall Customer relationship management and innovation strategy. It also gives you the insights that will able to save money, understand opposition and use the insights to adapt a project when it is at the early stages of research and development where qualitative research and insights are key to the success, sustainability and longevity.
4. Feedback, Report and Evaluation videos These are a series of curated videos for internal use that are produced at the end of the project when you need to collect the evidence of impact in addition to your social impact audits and reports. Numbers explain but a video engage further. It adds a human face by refocusing back to people and what you wanted to achieve in the first place. It provides comprehensive positive and negative feedback as a whole. Feedback is what will make you learn and become more competitive in the future. Honesty in accepting setbacks will make you stand out from the crowd and other competitors. These videos are a legacy for the future and valuable material for your company at every level (external partners, learning and development, HR, Marketing or CSR)
5. Training videos These are interactive videos that are designed to be part of a learning and development, curriculum development and have an educational value for conveying information, skills and knowledge, facts in a structured form as part of a series with the learner at the centre. From formal education to informal learning, these videos provide long term engagement from your customers as well as a financial return. Videos don’t work in isolation as they are part of the communication and learning development strategy so we work closely with relevant teams within your organisation in order to produce the right materials form printing, photography, lesson plans and videos. They may include elements of explanatory videos as well as in depth interviews.