Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOAM CHOMSKY AND THE GATEKEEPERS OF THE LEFT
WELCOME TO THE OBFUSCATION, DECEPTION AND INVEIGLEMENT MACHINE c/o Noam Chomsky.
http://www.geocities.com/agent_noam_chomsky/

Noam Chomsky, my role in perpetuating false paradigms by talking aloud and saying nothing.  No self respecting member of the intelligentsia, campaigner, activist, progressive, "truth" seeker, "radical" can be complete without a collection of Noam Chomsky works in his personal library. From Hugo Chavez & Fidel Castro, to establishment progressives like Sean Penn and Jessie Jackson, you can't be considered a rogressive intellectual without paying homage to the assumed source of ultimate intellectual masturbation Noam Chomsky.      

Noam Chomsky is the shepherd, he will lead his flock into the promised land, the liberal utopia.  Upon the alter of Chomsky we must pay our respects, unquestioningly and with total submission.

When Noam Chomsky produces a book 441 pages in length and of those 74 pages are of notes in small type (The Washington Connection and Third World Fascism), you are awestruck by the level of research that has been undertaken by the author, meticulous attention to detail and the ability to produce such a concise work, the mark of a true academic.  The 74 pages or notes, would refer no doubt to  many thousands of actual pages of information, and of all this has been condensed into 367 pages! When an individual with the authority of being an MIT professor produces works based on so much evidence, is it surprising that so many hang on his every word as being meaningful, factual, accurate and above all truthful.   So becomes 'Chomsky the deity' one must consult as the encyclopaedia of your intellect.

9/11 truth has become explosive (pun intended).  The voluminous evidence that it was in fact a False Flag terrorist operation, conducted against the population of the world, as means of justifying comrade wolf's, (as President Putin of Russia euphemistically referred to the American Empire), insatiable hunger for full-spectrum dominance is undisputable.  

More research has been carried out, and research produced, (mainly thanks to the internet & independent researchers), in the 5 years post 9/11, than has ever been produced in the assassination cases of John F. Kennedy or Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.  The war of terror is a daily horror that has cost the lives of thousands, and may end up bankrupting the United States. It follows then, that 9/11 is the benchmark socio-political-intellectual issue of our time, the litmus test and touchstone.  If you don't believe this to be the case, please stop reading.

Shocking and highly toxic evidence points to further false flag atrocities being carried out, after 9/11, the case in point being the 7th July 2005 bombings in London.  This operation went ahead, despite the mounting evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.  Thus more people lost their lives, because 9/11 has not been exposed.  The latest fiasco for the official 9/11 story advocates, revolves around building 7 (the 47 storey Solomon Brothers Building, collapsing into it's own footprint in 6.2 seconds on 9/11).  The BBC however report its collapse, while it is still standing in the background, some 20 minutes before it actually fell.

This isn't a 9/11 truth website. However, the web site is the result of 9/11 and Chomsky's total denial of the fact that 9/11 could even conceivably be anything other than what is presented to us in the work of fiction produced by Philip Zelikow (a self confessed master of the creation of political myths), in the 9/11 Commission report.  So it's a 'truth and exposure' of Noam Chomsky web site, simply to get you to stop and think.  Rather than produce voluminous work in a Chomskyesque manner, please just stop, read and think.

Would you be shocked to hear that Noam Chomsky, who hundreds rush to hear speak, attentive to his every word, could be engaging in in the very propaganda techniques he is famous for exposing when it comes to the real issues on 9/11? Dismissiveness, obfuscation, false paradigm creation and perpetuation, limitation of possible questions, word inflation, sweeping generalization, bandwagon psychology, the use of bizarre non sequiturs, failure to provide minimal evidence, diversion and down right deceit?

This entire web site was created as a result of an awakening, brought about over a period of approximately one year, however it culminated in a single e-mail which was the straw that broke the camels back.  It was an exchange, very brief, with a 9/11 truth aware individual,  who clings to the notion that Noam Chomsky is the messiah who will lead us into the post neo-con 9/11 truth world.  Sadly, nothing could be further from the truth.

I have reproduced here a single chapter from the book Towers of Deception by Barrie Zwicker.  In my humble opinion this chapter, is the most important chapter written in any book published on the subject of 9/11, a bold claim, but I think totally justifiable.  The chapter, 'The Shame of Noam Chomsky and the Gatekeepers of the Left' exposes hypocrisy, pure and simple.  It's because of the hypocrisy of Noam Chomsky and his gatekeeping gang, and even because of their cowardice that 9/11 has established itself as the dominant myth of the 21st century - just how Philip Zelikow had no doubt planned!

I claim no,  and have no copyright to the material presented, the book and chapter is  obviously entirely the copyright of Barrie Zwicker.  If you read the chapter, and are in some way enlightened or awoken, please consider buying the book 'TOWERS OF DECEPTION' by Barrie Zwicker from Amazon.com or your favourite bookseller.  Supporting the work of independent writers, researchers, broadcasters, intellectuals, journalists, investigators and academics like Barrie Zwicker is what may save humanity from the ultimate calamity of tyranny and further FALSE FLAG TERRORISM!

I copied the entire chapter, as faithfully as I could & to the best of my ability, typing it word for word.  I did this because I think it needs to be 'out there' and 'widely disseminated and read' to repeat - it is the most important chapter of any single 9/11 truth book I have read, and that is a tough call.  It's a tough call because we are talking about a field of excellent books such as Synthetic Terror Made in USA by Webster Tarpley, The Terror Conspiracy by Jim Marrs, The New Pearl Harbor by David Ray Griffin, Christian Faith and the Truth behind 9/11 by David Ray Griffin, amongst others.

In fact I am most definitely in violation of copyright laws in reproducing the following on this website.  However this chapter must be distributed far and wide, and read by the multitude.  

The quote that immediately comes to mind is that of Sigmund Freud writing to his friend Wilhelm Fliess, shortly after the publication of his book: "...not a leaf has stirred to reveal that The Interpretation of Dreams has had any impact on anyone".

I believe wholeheartedly that if a leaf is not to stir as a result of the publication of Barrie Zwicker's Towers of Deception, or for any of the afore mentioned books, then humanity, civilisation, liberty and those things we hold dear will disintegrate; all of this on the back of 'The greatest psychological  warfare operation carried out since the Greeks left a wooden horse outside the gates of Troy'.

The world's top public intellectual, manufacturing consent?

The Shame of Noam Chomsky and the Gatekeepers of the Left.

TAKEN FROM CHAPTER FIVE OF BARRIE ZWICKER'S 'TOWERS OF DECEPTION'

PART 1 | PART 2 | PART 3

Messages In This Thread
NOAM CHOMSKY AND THE GATEKEEPERS OF THE LEFT - by moeenyaseen - 04-29-2007, 10:51 AM