Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BIN LADEN VIDEO BOGUS
#1
TOP US BIN LADEN EXPERT : CONFESSION VIDEO “BOGUS”

Kevin Barrett, http://mujca.com

2/17/06

Was Osama Bin Laden responsible for 9/11?

The Bush Administration says yes, citing a grainy, badly-edited
videotape that surfaced in December, 2001. In that tape, a fat guy who vaguely resembles Bin Laden chortles about the success of the 9/11
attacks. (In earlier interviews, Bin Laden had denied responsibility
for 9/11, once even deploring the loss of civilian life in the attacks
and calling them un-Islamic.)

Is the famous “confession video” genuine? Despite Bush’s insistence
that the tape is authentic, America’s top academic Bin Laden expert has
finally gone on the record, joining numerous other experts. “It’s
bogus,” says Professor Bruce Lawrence, head of Duke University’s
Religious Studies program.

Lawrence, author of Messages to the World: The Statements of Osama Bin Laden, offered his historic debunking of the administration’s lie in an
interview with Kevin Barrett (“Dynamic Duo,” gcnlive.com, 2/16/2007,
first hour). The interview marked Lawrence’s first major public
statement since he made headlines last year by suggesting that recent
Osama tapes are hoaxes and that the real Osama Bin Laden may be dead.

Why has the Bush Administration been lying for more than five years by
telling us that this preposterously bad hoax is a genuine “confession
video”? Lawrence, citing informants in the US intelligence apparatus’s
Bin Laden units, said that everyone knows the tape is fake, adding that
the hoax has been kept alive because it is politically useful to those
who wish to deflect attention from “conspiracy theories” about 9/11.

If Professor Lawrence is right—and anyone with eyes can see that he is, simply by comparing the overweight impostor in the Fatty Bin Laden
bogus confession video to other pictures of Osama Bin Laden—
the Bush Administration, by repeatedly citing the tape as authentic, is
clearly guilty of obstruction of justice at best, high treason and
conspiracy to mass murder at worst. Since the FBI now tells us that
Osama Bin Laden is “not wanted for 9/11” because there is “no hard
evidence” connecting him to the 9/11 attacks, and since US intelligence personnel all know the “confession tape” is a Bush Administration hoax, it should not be difficult to nail the perpetrators of this outrageous cover-up of the crime of the century.

It is time for Congress or an appropriate judicial authority to mount
an investigation of the Fatty Bin Laden bogus confession video. Where
did this tape come from? Who was responsible for the administration’s
claim that it is authentic, despite widespread knowledge in relevant
intelligence agencies that it is bogus? If Bruce Lawrence is correct in
asserting that US intelligence personnel know the tape is fake, we need
to put them, along with Bush and Cheney, under oath and find out why our government has been lying so outrageously for more than five years
in order to obstruct justice by shielding the real perpetrators of
9/11.

Please email your congressional representatives with the subject header “investigate bogus Bin Laden ‘confession video’ NOW!” and include a copy of this article in the body of the message.

Top Bin Laden Expert: The Tapes are Fakes
http://physics911.net/kevinbarrett


Osama Tape Appears Fake, Experts Conclude


http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?
context=viewArticle&code=SCH20060601&articleId=2555

Global Research, June 1, 2006

Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks
http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/09/16/in...en.denial/

September 17, 2001 Posted: 11:21 AM EDT (1521 GMT)

DOHA, Qatar (CNN) -- Islamic militant leader Osama bin Laden, the man
the United States considers the prime suspect in last week's terrorist
attacks on New York and Washington, denied any role Sunday in the
actions believed to have killed thousands. In a statement issued to the Arabic satellite channel Al Jazeera, based in Qatar, bin Laden said, "The U.S. government has consistently blamed me for being behind every occasion its enemies attack it. "I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons," bin Laden's statement said. .

Bin Laden: AUTHENTIC INTERVIEW
by Carol A. Valentine

http://www.public-action.com/911/oblintrv.html

October 16, 2001-- An interview with Osama bin Laden was published in a Karachi-based Pakistani daily newspaper, Ummat, on September 28, 2001. In this interview, bin Laden says of the September 11 attacks in the US:

"I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks
in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a
lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing
of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act.
Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and
other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a
battle...

"I was not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States
nor did I have knowledge of the attacks. There exists a government
within a government within the United States. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; to the
people who want to make the present century a century of conflict
between Islam and Christianity. That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks. ... The American system is totally in
control of the Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United
States."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)