Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SEPTEMBER 11 2001 : THE CRIMES OF WAR COMMITTED IN THE NAME OF 9/11
CHRISTIANS, MUSLIMS AND JEWS FORGE AN INTERFAITH 9/11 TRUTH ALLIANCE OVER THE WAR ON TERRORISM

Dr. Kevin Barrett
http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/home/Fr...01441.html

When I tell people I work for the Muslim-Jewish-Christian Alliance for 9/11 Truth, LINK, I can see their eyes glaze over for a moment as they try to process the information. The idea of any Muslim- Jewish-Christian alliance is "hard to compute." The 9/11 truth part further boggles the already boggled mind of the neophyte, provoking stupefaction or, occasionally, amazed laughter.

Jokes subvert expectation, and the idea of a Muslim-Jewish-Christian Alliance for 9/11 truth seems so subversive it sounds like a joke: "A rabbi, a priest, and an imam walk into a bar...bartender says, what are ya having"; Rabbi says, "A glass of kosher wine and some 9/11 truth please. Priest says, "Amen to the truth, but make mine whiskey." Imam says, "Glad to hear you arggh both helpeeng clear zee names of zee slandered Muslims... but what zee hell am I doing in a bar?

Traitors among Us is a book for further reading on this subject. Minimum Member Pledge of $60.00 required to get this book as a thank you gift.

Seriously, MUJCA is no joke. Short version: We're the interfaith wing of the 9/11 truth movement. Co-founded in November 2004 by myself and Faiz Khan, a physician, imam, 9/11 first responder, and interfaith activist, MUJCA has been spearheading a worldwide effort to get people of the Abrahamic faith traditions to talk about the facts and meaning of the events of September 11th, 2001. As our mission statement puts it: We do not necessarily agree about the probable level of official complicity in the events of September 11th, but we agree that a new investigation is a matter of the utmost importance.

As theologian and 9/11 truth advocate David Griffin has noted: Jews, Christians, Muslims, and good people of other outlooks share a commitment to basic moral precepts including, "Thou shalt not steal thy neighbour's oil; thou shalt not kill thy neighbour in order to steal his oil; thou shalt not lie about thy neighbour in order to justify killing thy neighbour in order to steal his oil." Now that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed has allegedly confessed to being the lone nut behind every major crime since the Lindberg baby kidnapping, I might add: "Thou shalt not torture thy neighbour into lying about himself in order to justify killing thy neighbour in order to steal his oil."

As the 9/11 truth movement continues its explosive growth, people of faith are facing the unpleasant likelihood that their communities have been manipulated into hating and killing each other by a psy-op of gargantuan proportions. A recent New York Times/CBS poll showed that only 16% of U.S. Americans believe the government is telling the truth about 9/11, while an Ohio University Scripps-Howard poll shows that 36%, or about 100 million U.S. citizens, believe top US officials committed high treason and mass murder on 9/11/01 in order to launch their pre-planned war in the Middle East. A 2005 poll by the Toronto Star showed that 63% of Canadians agree.

MUJCA is spreading the word, and organizing people to take back their country and their world, by:

-- Bulk-distributing 9/11 truth DVDs to individuals, congregations, and religious leaders;

-- Organizing and sponsoring conferences, lectures, film screenings, and speaking tours;

-- Organizing and empowering individuals to approach religious leaders in their communities with the 9/11 truth message;

--·Sponsoring publications, including web-publications as well as such books as 9/11 and American Empire v.2: Christians, Jews and Muslims Speak Out (ed. Barrett, Cobb and Lubarsky), and Truth Jihad: My Epic Struggle Against the 9/11 Big Lie (Kevin Barrett).

By organizing David Griffin's nationally-televised U.W.-Madison lecture "9/11 and American Empire", in spring 2005, MUJCA propelled the 9/11 truth movement into the mass media. With their sponsorship of the Chicago conference "9/11: Revealing the Truth, Reclaiming Our Future" (June 2006) MUJCA and 911truth.org brought 9/11 truth into mainstream publications including the New York Times. But mainly, MUJCA and the rest of the 9/11 truth movement has been conducting an end-run around the corporate monopoly media, using the new technologies of internet video distribution and cheap DVD copying to show people, as opposed to just telling them, that the World Trade Center was demolished by insiders, and that all our major institutions are lying about it.

Such a disillusioning awakening can be depressing and faith- shattering. Yet it opens up the possibility of a brighter future, and a renewed commitment to God, country, and the principles of freedom and justice that anchor the Constitution of the United States of America, and the national traditions of other countries as well. It can put an end to the current era of psychopathic misrule by megalomaniacal Globalists and "neoconservative" followers of the insane cult leader, Leo Strauss, himself an acolyte of the leading Nazi philosopher, Carl Schmidt.

9/11 truth activism can force an end to the crusade-jihad that otherwise "will not end in our lifetimes." It can trigger a needed radical reduction of world military spending, led by the United States, which spends more military money than its next several rivals combined. By putting this money to use solving real human problems, rather than illusory ones like "global terrorism", 9/11 truth can quite literally save the world. And by starkly revealing the forces of propaganda and mind-control at their ugliest, 9/11 truth can help put an end to technologies of mass mind manipulation, and usher in an era of human autonomy and dignity.

The choice is ours: A better world, or an ever-worsening Orwellian nightmare. To educate yourself about 9/11 truth, the key issue of our time, begin by reading the 9/11 truth statements of 100 military, intelligence and governmental leaders at, LINK. Then read David Griffin's articles archived at, LINK. Finally, email me at kevin@mujca.com and join the struggle for truth and justice.

As Archimedes said, Give me a long enough lever and a place to stand and I can move the world. Truth is our lever and our place to stand. A better world awaits.

About the author:

Dr. Kevin Barrett is the author of Truth Jihad: My Epic Struggle Against the 9/11 Big Lie, and the lead editor of 9/11 and American Empire V. 2: Christians, Jews and Muslims Speak Out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SEPTEMBER 11 2001 : THE CRIMES OF WAR COMMITTED IN THE NAME OF 9/11 - by globalvision2000administrator - 01-06-2023, 09:03 PM