GEORGE MONBIOT EXPOSES CORONAVIRUS CORRUPTION AT THE HEART OF GOVERNMENT 

'VACCINE' DEPOPULATION
DAVID ICKE 
https://www.bitchute.com/video/PJwQz2hp9B4Y

WE NEED A NUREMBERG 2.0! 
MANY PEOPLE WILL LOSE THEIR LIVES
REINER FUELLMICH
https://www.bitchute.com/video/cxast0DiyxyF

THE TRUTH BEHIND THE VACCINE  TRIALS (2021)
https://lbry.tv/$/signup?redirect=/@...mentary-:d

EXCLUSIVE - FORMER PFIZER VP: 

‘YOUR GOVERNMENT IS LYING TO YOU IN A WAY THAT COULD LEAD TO YOUR DEATH.’

‘Look out the window, and think, “why is my government lying to me about something so fundamental?” Because, I think the answer is, they are going to kill you using this method. They’re going to kill you and your family.’

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/exclus...your-death

April 7, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — Dr. Michael Yeadon, Pfizer's former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory who spent 32 years 
in the industry leading new medicines research and from the pharmaceutical giant with “the most senior research position” in his field, spoke with LifeSiteNews. 

He addressed the “demonstrably false” propaganda from governments in response to COVID-19, including the “lie” of dangerous variants, the totalitarian potential for “vaccine passports,” and the strong possibility we are dealing with a “conspiracy” which could lead to something far beyond the carnage experienced in the wars and massacres of the 20th century.

His main points included:

1. There is “no possibility” current variants of COVID-19 will escape immunity. It is “just a lie.”

2. Yet, governments around the world are repeating this lie, indicating that we are witnessing not just “convergent opportunism,” but a “conspiracy.” Meanwhile media outlets and Big Tech platforms are committed to the same propaganda and the censorship of the truth.

3. Pharmaceutical companies have already begun to develop unneeded “top-up” (“booster”) vaccines for the “variants.” The companies are planning to manufacture billions of vials, in addition to the current experimental COVID-19 “vaccine” campaign. 

4. Regulatory agencies like the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the European Medicines Agency, have announced that since these “top-up” vaccines will be so similar to the prior injections which were approved for emergency use authorization, drug companies will not be required to “perform any clinical safety studies.”

5. Thus, this virtually means that design and implementation of repeated and coerced mRNA vaccines “go from the computer screen of a pharmaceutical company into the arms of hundreds of millions of people, [injecting] some superfluous genetic sequence for which there is absolutely no need or justification.”

6. Why are they doing this? Since no benign reason is apparent, the use of vaccine passports along with a “banking reset” could issue in a totalitarianism unlike the world has ever seen. Recalling the evil of Stalin, Mao, and Hitler, “mass depopulation” remains a logical outcome.

7. The fact that this at least could be true means everyone must “fight like crazy to make sure that system never forms.” 
Dr. Yeadon began identifying himself as merely a “boring guy” who went “to work for a big drug company … listening to the main national broadcast and reading the broad sheet newspapers.” 

Continuing, he said: “But in the last year I have realized that my government and its advisers are lying in the faces of the British people about everything to do with this coronavirus. Absolutely everything. It’s a fallacy this idea of asymptomatic transmission and that you don’t have symptoms, but you are a source of a virus. That lockdowns work, that masks have a protective value obviously for you or someone else, and that variants are scary things and we even need to close international borders in case some of these nasty foreign variants get in. 

“Or, by the way, on top of the current list of gene-based vaccines that we have miraculously made, there will be some ‘top-up’ vaccines to cope with the immune escape variants. 

“Everything I have told you, every single one of those things is demonstrably false. But our entire national policy is based on these all being broadly right, but they are all wrong.”

‘Conspiracy’ and not just ‘convergent opportunism’ “But what I would like to do is talk about immune escape because I think that’s probably going to be the end game for this whole event, which I think is probably a conspiracy. Last year I thought it was what I called ‘convergent opportunism,’ that is a bunch of different stakeholder groups have managed to pounce on a world in chaos to push us in a particular direction. So it looked like it was kind of linked, but I was prepared to say it was just convergence.”

“I [now] think that’s naïve. There is no question in my mind that very significant powerbrokers around the world have either planned to take advantage of the next pandemic or created the pandemic. One of those two things is true because the reason it must be true is that dozens and dozens of governments are all saying the same lies and doing the same inefficacious things that demonstrably cost lives. 

“And they are talking the same sort of future script which is, ‘We don’t want you to move around because of these pesky varmints, these “variants”’— which I call ‘samiants’ by the way, because they are pretty much the same — but they’re all saying this and they are all saying ‘don’t worry, there will be “top-up” vaccines that will cope with the potential escapees.’ They’re all saying this when it is obviously nonsense.”

Possible end game: vaccine ‘passports’ tied to spending allowances, thorough control
“I think the end game is going to be, ‘everyone receives a vaccine’… Everyone on the planet is going to find themselves persuaded, cajoled, not quite mandated, hemmed-in to take a jab. 

“When they do that every single individual on the planet will have a name, or unique digital ID and a health status flag which will be ‘vaccinated,’ or not … and whoever possesses that, sort of single database, operable centrally, applicable everywhere to control, to provide as it were, a privilege, you can either cross this particular threshold or conduct this particular transaction or not depending on [what] the controllers of that one human population database decide. And I think that’s what this is all about because once you’ve got that, we become playthings and the world can be as the controllers of that database want it. 

“For example, you might find that after a banking reset that you can only spend through using an app that actually feeds off this [database], 
your ID, your name, [and] your health status flag.”

“And, yes, certainly crossing an international border is the most obvious use for these vaccine passports, as they are called, but I’ve heard talk of them already that they could be necessary for you to get into public spaces, enclosed public spaces. I expect that if they wanted to, you would not be able to leave your house in the future without the appropriate privilege on your app.

“But even if that’s not [the] true [intent of the vaccine campaign], it doesn’t matter, the fact that it could be true means everyone [reading] this should fight like crazy to make sure that [vaccine passport] system never forms.”

“[With such a system], here is an example of what they could make you do, and I think this is what they’re going to make [people] do.  “You could invent a story that is about a virus and its variations, its mutations over time. You could invent the story and make sure you embed  it through the captive media, make sure that no one can counter it by censoring alternative sources, then people are now familiar with this idea that this virus mutates, which it does, and that it produces variants, which is true [as well], which could escape your immune system, and that’s a lie

“But, nevertheless, we’re going to tell you it’s true, and then when we tell you that it’s true and we say ‘but we’ve got the cure, here’s a top-up vaccine,’ you’ll get a message, based on this one global, this one ID system: ‘Bing!’ it will come up and say ‘Dr. Yeadon, time for your top-up vaccine. And, by the way,’ it will say ‘your existing immune privileges remain valid for four weeks. But if you don’t get your top-up vaccine in that time, you will unfortunately detrimentally be an “out person,” and you don’t want that, do you?’ So, that’s how it’ll work, and people will just walk up and they’ll get their top-up vaccine.”

Gov’t lies, Big Pharma moves forward, medicine regulators get out of the way, and possible ‘mass-depopulation’

“But I will take you through this, Patrick, because I am qualified to comment. I don’t know what Vanden Bossche is about. There was no possibility at all, based on all of the variants that are in the public domain, 4000 or so of them, none of them are going to escape immunity [i.e. become more dangerous]. font=Georgia,]“Nevertheless, politicians and health advisers (to loads of governments) are saying that they are. They’re lying. Well, why would you do that?  “Here’s the other thing, in parallel, pharmaceutical companies have said, several of them, it will be quite easy for us to adjust our gene-based vaccines, and we can hasten them through development, and we can help you. 

“And here’s the real scary part, global medicines regulators like [the U.S. Food and Drug Administration] FDA, the Japanese medicines agency, the European Medicines Agency, have gotten together and announced … since top-up vaccines will be considered so similar to the ones that we have already approved for emergency use authorization, we are not going to require the drug companies to perform any clinical safety studies. 

“So, you’ve got on the one hand, governments and their advisers that are lying to you that variants are different enough from the current virus that, even if you’re immune from natural exposure or vaccination, you’re a risk and you need to come and get this top-up vaccine. So, I think neither of those are true. So why is the drug company making the top-up vaccines? And [with] the regulators having got out of the way — and if Yeadon is right, and I’m sure I am or I wouldn’t be telling you this — you go from the computer screen of a pharmaceutical company into the arms of hundreds of millions of people, some superfluous genetic sequence for which there is absolutely no need or justification

“And if you wanted to introduce a characteristic which could be harmful and could even be lethal, and you can even tune it to say ‘let’s put it in some gene that will cause liver injury over a nine-month period,’ or, cause your kidneys to fail but not until you encounter this kind of organism [that would be quite possible]. Biotechnology provides you with limitless ways, frankly, to injure or kill billions of people

“And since I can’t think of a benign explanation for any of the steps: variants, top-up vaccines, no regulatory studies… it’s not only that I cannot think of a benign explanation, the steps described, and the scenario described, and the necessary sort of resolution to this false problem is going to allow what I just described: unknown, and unnecessary gene sequences injected into the arms of potentially billions of people for no reason. 

“I’m very worried … that pathway will be used for mass depopulation, because I can’t think of any benign explanation.”

‘Absurdly impossible’ variants will escape immunity, ‘just a lie’

“If I can show you that one major thing that governments around the world are telling the people is a lie, you should take my 32 years of experienced opinion that says, most of it, if not all of it, is a lie.”

“The most different variant is only 0.3% different from the original sequence as emailed out of Wuhan in … January 2020. 0.3% [is] the one [variant] that is the most different on the planet so far. And now another way of saying it is, ‘all of the variants are not less than 99.7% identical to each other.’   “Now, you might be thinking, ‘hmm, .3%, is that enough [to escape immunity and become more dangerous]?’ The answer is no. Get away, ya know, get out of here … 

“The human immune system is a thing of wonder. What it does is when it faces a new pathogen like this, you’ve got professional cells, they’re called professional antigen-presenting cells —their kind of rough tough things that tend not to succumb to viruses. And their job is to grab foreign things in the near environment and tear them limb from limb [inside the cell]. They really cut them up into hundreds of pieces. And then they present these pieces on the surfaces of their cell to other bits of your immune system, and amazingly, because of the variability that God and nature gave you, huge variability to recognize foreign things, and your body ends up using 15 to 20 different specific motifs that it spots about this virus. Their called epitopes, basically they’re just like little photographs of the details about this virus. That’s what they do. And that is what is called your repertoire, your immune repertoire is like 20 different accurate photographs, close-ups, of different bits of this virus.

“Now, if a tiny piece of the virus changes, like the .3% I’ve just described, if you are reinfected by that variant, your professional cells tear into that virus and cut it into pieces, present them again, and lo and behold, most of the pieces that you have already seen and recognized, are still there in the variants.

“There is absolutely no chance that all of them will fail to be recognized and that is what is required for immune escape, to escape your immunity. It must present to you as a new pathogen. It must be sufficiently different that, when it is cut up by your professional checker cells, it won’t find mostly the same thing it has seen before. And that is just absurdly impossible when you have only varied .3%, so it is 99.7% (similar).

“You can go and check that by looking at papers by a person called Alison Tarke “And before them, coming from my theoretical understanding of multi-locus immunity, which is what I just badly tried to describe, to what actually happens … If your [immune system] is presented with something that contains even half of those similar pieces, there is no way your body will 
say, ‘that’s a new pathogen.’ 

“And, so, the idea that 0.3% could even have a chance of getting around immunity is just a lie. It’s not [even] like an opinion difference.  “I don’t think 3% would be enough. That’s 10 times more variation than has occurred in 16 months [with this virus]. I don’t even think 30% difference would be enough. So, I’m saying that 100 times more variation than has actually happened, would still leave me putting a big bet on the human immune system not being fooled that these are new pathogens  “I’ve chatted this over with several professors of immunology and they agreed with me, it’s like, ‘why are you asking me this?’

“So, I think that what I’ve just said is that governments and their advisors in multiple countries are lying about variants. That’s a massive thing! You should check it out. Your readers should check it out. If it’s true, don’t you think it’s terrifying?! It was when I realized it. 

“So, they’re lying about variants, and then, of course, since [the variants] are not really different, you do not need a ‘top-up’ vaccine. Now you should be getting the hairs on the back of your neck up, because they are making them right now.

“They are making billions of vials of it. And they will be available by the end of the year.   “And I think they’ll require people to first, be on the vaccine passport one-world database, and then it will roll up into the top-ups, and if it takes a bit longer it will take a bit longer.  “But this is not going away. It won’t go away until enough people, if they ever do, say ‘you’re a bunch of frauds and we are taking our freedoms back, so you can just stop doing this.’   “Because one person shouting into the wilderness and all of the other academics looking the other way, will have us just going down this pipe maybe a week later than if I hadn’t said anything, but we’re still going down to hell “So, that’s why I’m frightened.  “The variants aren’t different. I call them ‘samiants’… they’re pretty much the same. They’re not different. Therefore, you don’t need a top-up vaccine, so don’t go near any of them.”

‘Why is my government lying to me?’ Because ‘they are going to kill you.’

“And if you recognize that our governments are involved in a major verifiable lie], don’t just turn your computer off and go to supper. Stop. Look out the window, and think, ‘why is my government lying to me about something so fundamental?’ Because, I think the answer is, they are going to kill you using this method. They’re going to kill you and your family

“The eugenicists have got hold of the levers of power and this is a really artful way of getting you to line-up and receive some unspecified thing that will damage you. I have no idea what it will actually be, but it won’t be a vaccine because you don’t need one. And it won’t kill you on the end of the needle because you would spot that.

“It could be something that will produce normal pathology, it will be at various times between vaccination and the event, it will be plausibly deniable because there will be something else going on in the world at that time, in the context of which your demise, or that of your children will look normal. 

“That’s what I would do if I wanted to get rid of 90 or 95% of the world’s population. And I think that’s what they’re doing.”

“Now I don’t know [for certain] that they’re going to use that [system] to kill you, but I can’t think of a benign reason, and with that power they certainly could harm you, or control you, so you should object [and strenuously oppose it].”

People can’t deal with this level of evil, but Soviets, Hitler, Mao show its possibility
“It’s become absolutely clear to me, even when I talk to intelligent people, friends, acquaintances … and they can tell I’m telling them something important, but they get to the point [where I say] ‘your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death and that of your children,’ and they can’t begin to engage with it. And I think maybe 10% of them understand what I said, and 90% of those blank their understanding of it because it is too difficult. And my concern is, we are going to lose this, because people will not deal with the possibility that anyone is so evil…

“But I remind you of what happened in Russia in the 20th Century, what happened in 1933 to 1945, what happened in, you know, Southeast Asia in some of the most awful times in the post-war era. And, what happened in China with Mao and so on.

“We’ve only got to look back two or three generations. All around us there are people who are as bad as the people doing this. They’re all around us. So, I say to folks, the only thing that really marks this one out, is its scale
“But actually, this is probably less bloody, it’s less personal, isn’t it? The people who are steering this … it’s going to be much easier for them. They don’t have to shoot anyone in the face. They don’t have to beat someone to death with a baseball bat, or freeze them, starve them, make them work until they die. All of those things did happen two or three generations back and our grandparents or great grandparents were either victims of this, or they were actually members of it, or at least they witnessed it from overseas. That’s how close we are.

“And all I’m saying is, some shifts like that are happening again, but now they are using molecular biology. “And the people going along with it, I think they would probably say, ‘I was only following orders,’ which we have heard before.  “But I know, because I have talked to lots of people, and some of them have said ‘I don’t want to believe that you are right, so I’m going to just put it away because if it is true, I can’t handle it.’ And I think … all you need to do is find a good reason to tell people, ‘Don’t take the vaccine unless you’re a medical risk of dying from the virus!’ That seems to me a pretty good line!”

Towards a solution – ‘We need God’ “I’m a scientist, and I can tell you, talking 
to non-scientists, using science as a tool, will not work. It will fail. 
“So, we need philosophers, people who understand logic, religion, something like that, [they have] got to wrestle with this, and start talking in a language people will understand. Because if we leave it with scientists, people like me, even though I’m well-intentioned, I’m a gabbling alien as far as most people in the street are concerned. They won’t believe the government will lie to them, they don’t believe the government would ever do anything that will harm them, but they are [doing such things].”

Finally, in an email correspondence, Dr. Yeadon concluded, “I have latest taken to signing off with ‘May God save us’, because I think we need God now more than at any time since WW2.”

LifeSiteNews has produced an extensive COVID-19 vaccines resources page. View it here. 

RELATED
It’s ‘entirely possible’ vaccine campaigns ‘will be used for massive-scale depopulation’: Former Pfizer VP Anti-lockdown scientists challenge theories of Geert Vanden Bossche, though vaccine ‘global catastrophe’ not ruled out Coming soon — Vaccine passports will determine where you can go and what you can do
Former Pfizer VP: ‘No need for vaccines,’ ‘the pandemic is effectively over’
Frontline Doctors: Experimental vaccines are ‘not safer’ than COVID-19

OVER HYPED COVID VARIANTS ARE BEING USED AS PART OF A CAMPAIGN OF FEAR TO DESTROY FREEDOM 
At some stage, you must realize that the more you give in and obey, the more you have to give in and obey. There really is no end to what they can take from you, and holding on to the belief that your government would never [fill in the blank] is becoming more dangerous by the day.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/chi...ys-freedom

VACCINES ARE THE NEW ‘PURITY TEST’
https://www.globalresearch.ca/vaccines-n...st/5742002

THE PCR FALSE POSITIVE PSEUDO EPIDEMIC 
Dr. Mike Yeadon
https://www.globalresearch.ca/pcr-false-...ic/5741669

THE COVID VACCINE IS AN INTEGRAL PART OF “THE GREAT RESET”

https://www.globalresearch.ca/no-basis-b...bs/5742129

PCR TEST DNA   SOLD TO BIG PHARMA 
TRANSHUMANISM RESEARCH 
https://helenaglass.net/2021/04/06/trans...d-pcr-test
THE GREAT RESET MORALITY: 
EUTHANIZATION OF THE INESSENTIALS
https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2...essentials

Our aim is to attempt to understand the real motives of the elites, understanding that aside from what they may view as their own agency or intentions, are paradigmatic and formative questions in culture, of which they too are subjects of.

2 Corinthians 10:3-5
For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ

Genocide or Slavery? What do the elites plan for us? In the next several installments, we will address possible competing visions for the Great Reset’s technocratic coup against constitutional republican norms. The present debate must take into account the status of corporate culture and corporate ideology and ideals in the transition from plutocratic oligarchical norms into technocratic oligarchical norms.

While the corporate elites of the banking institutes centered around the IMF, World Bank, Bank for International Settlements, and voiced through the World Economic Forum have a particular vision for the society they want to shape, they do not do so in a vacuum. Rather, they themselves are both shaped and severely limited by the paradigm from which they emerged, and the combined ecosphere of social views within which they swim.

While some form of 4th Industrial Revolution is inevitable for the same reason that the Luddites of 19th century England were doomed from the start, the particular vision of a post-financial order being now enforced by the elites only bears all of the greatest defects and birthmarks of the historical era and paradigm from which their values and visions were formed.

This piece aims to focus on that sphere of values and visions – in short, the corporate ideal. We have demonstrated that there is a positive version of the 4IR that free citizens can fight for and win, but they must both be engaged in a fight where the freedoms they have to carry out that fight against the Bill Gates and Klaus Schwabs of the world, give shape and form to the same type of society which can be formed on those same constitutional and republican principles of freedom, community empowerment, and individual, bodily, and economic autonomy, and property rights.
The debate surrounds several end-game scenarios of western elites with this Great Rest Agenda for 2030. 

Primarily, these are;

Whether the eradication of the majority of humanity is preferable; Or
Whether the enslavement of the majority of humanity is preferable;

Naturally, any varying combination of the above is within play, but we are interested in whether one will predominate over the other.

In other words, is it preferable that some 9/10ths of the world’s population figure is eliminated? Or that some number closer to the present number is sustained, but reduced to complete subservience? By this we mean regimentation, surveillance, restricted movement, and cybernetic controls over cognitive and biological processes. Or is some measure squarely in between these two the most preferable?

Another possibility, is that after some 9/10ths of the population figure is reduced, that some relatively ‘normal’ (in terms of liberal democracy) rights (privileges) are ‘given’ to the remaining global population. This much may be entertained if what we are involved in presently is a broad eugenics program, not just blind population reduction, so that the remaining population will be those who – while not a part of the present financial elite – are considered genetically or socially important in terms of the gene pool or remaining subject/underling population, as part of some idealized vision of a hierarchical society somewhat reminiscent in form of the one we are presently leaving behind. As dark as that seems, we must understand that this is the ‘light’ scenario – which doesn’t speak to any benevolence afoot, but rather to the utter severity of the very ugly and real situation at hand.

In our next installment, we will dig further into these two alternative visions. Within these, various subplots are possible.

But to really understand things, will require a deeper discussion into the nature of rulership, of power, of control, of whether pain and suffering are tools towards an end, or ends in and of themselves. And while this part of the discussion will no doubt be a more dazzling encounter with the grim, the underlying thesis will be lost without an understanding of the corporate ideology which shaped the present discourse, which is our immediate subject today.

But nevertheless it came to pass that crimes against humanity; mass imprisonment, regimentation, and human experimentation towards a type of reified transhumanist dystopia, had come to characterize the trajectory of a totalitarian societal development in the western world.

With this, of course we refer to the Covid-19 measures and the Great Reset Agenda for 2030.

The division of humanity into essential and non-essential human beings, meaning a two-tier system of rights within nation-states which resembles the two or three tiered system of rights that now exists in and between nation-states, should be a central focus for social critics capable of making a rigorous and thorough analyses of the present crisis. And yet it isn’t. Why not?

A note on the Interpolation crisis in Academia: From Critic to Enforcer

A feature of this crisis is that institutions which may educate, foster, and employ such critics have long ceased to exist. In their place, teams of compliant machine cogs whose only similarity with the social critics and organizers of yesterday, are their titles and positions.

These former critics of society, are now critics of members of society, the target being the masses themselves. From ‘punching up’ against the role of capital’s domination over social life, their roles are now to ‘punch down’. Between sensitivity trainings and the creation of ‘safe spaces’, there is no more room for an actual assessment of the real problem of society – at least not without the ceaseless ritualized preambulatory flagellations on various intersectional oppressions, and how each member of society however disempowered and actually disenfranchised is truly and chiefly responsible for them.

And naturally, they cannot in any way see their own assimilation of technocratic social norms – the Ideological State Apparatus or ISA – into themselves, in a phenomenon where the ideology of the ISA is internalized by members of society, as described by the French social theoretician Louis Althusser, in his tracts on interpolation.

The Corporate Ideal versus State Legitimacy

Centuries ago, the splendor of a sovereign state (and the status of its rulers) was a question that balanced between number of subjects, and the conditions within which they lived. This tied a type of anthropocentric principle to social relations and societal conditions and how we evaluated them. We may or may not ascribe ideas or ideals as the motivating factor here. Because of the state of technologies, including both productive and coercive technologies, and the requirement that human beings’ productive labor was a deciding factor in the wealth and power of nations and states, it was at the very least rational that a system of internalized self-discipline among the population was maintained, based upon a rationalization that society itself was generally good and organized towards the general welfare of the citizens. In that sense, society had to make, at the very least and to varying degrees of actualization, empirically observable gestures in that direction.

This view held sway until just recently. Corporate culture as it rose to challenge the authority of states, and in order to be seen as positive contributors to society in the eyes of a public, had elements of this legitimacy as well.

But corporate culture in its infancy was concealing that to the contrary, unlike the system of international states, it does not really hold either the condition of citizens or their numbers (which also has a strong military correlation), as the marker of power and success.

Corporate culture, for its part, prioritized an increasingly digitalized bottom-line; with the primary aim being to externalize costs, upwards distribute gains, and downwards distribute losses.

Incoming then was the eventual corporate culture of ‘downsizing’. This marked the final and last cleavage between how societies viewed success and how corporations viewed success.

Downsizing: Prologue to Genocide

Downsizing cannot be overlooked as the prologue in this process of eugenics or genocide (population reduction). It is, first and foremost, the foreshadowing of the IMF/WEF version of the 4th Industrial Revolution as promoted by Klaus Schwab in his 250 page primer, Covid-19: The Great Reset.

The culture of downsizing and redundancies was the critical turning point in the devolution of human social organization of scale. It is a fundamentally misanthropic principle, which may subsist in a certain benign way within a cost-externalizing corporation that exists upon a broader society which, in the case of the latter, may be expected to shoulder those costs in the name of decency or legitimacy, or both. But once society itself embraces this corporate ethos, it has entered into the sort of new Dark Age thinking embodied in Kissinger’s conception that non-essential members of society are useless eaters.

Once fully introduced, no longer would General Motors, IBM, or Lockheed be seen as powerful or important based in any way upon the number of workers in its employ, the size and scope of their operations, the square footage of their productive centers, the number of floors in their corporate headquarters, the number of cars in their corporate fleet, the scale and scope of benefits and perks and corporate retreats delegated among the varying strata, and at varying levels, of its internally organized hierarchical structure – but based now entirely upon the its speculated future value in terms of stock valuation.

If all of the old markers had to be destroyed and cast aside in pursuit of an ever-more roboticized, automated, out-sourced, and down-sized bottom line, then so be it.

Their values to the political class were no longer seen as a factor relating to the number of households reliant upon its internal upstream and downstream productive economies in terms of goods and services, employment, and philanthropic endowments, but rather to its social weight to engage in new and creative forms of lobbying, with new legislative measures in place which until that time would have been illegal forms of bribery.

This stark realism-as-reality created a crisis in public perceptions of corporations and the corporate ideal. In order for a technocratic agenda to be realized, a major public relations about-face would be required for corporations to once again be seen as arbiters of moral right.

From this we find the standardization of 4th wave feminism, critical race and gender theory, and environmentalism as corporate ideals towards a new legitimacy, concealing their actual processes of downsizing, outsourcing, and upwards wealth and power distribution.

In the same way that in the corporation, problems in the bottom line could be blamed on the laziness of workers, tardiness, apathy, a lackluster approach to work, lengthy breaks, extensive and extended vacations and sick-days, overly generous retirement plans (and not problems with the actual product and its relation to market itself), so too society could adopt this orientation;

Rather than problems of gender pay disparity, racial discrimination, prejudice and discrimination be laid upon those steering society – punching up – instead these could be transformed into personal characteristic problems of every member of society – punching down.

Conclusions

The fundamental crisis now is that all of these come together as part of a broader misanthropic and genocidal narrative which divides humanity between essential and non-essential.

With the introduction of the plague, with its entirely pre-planned and manufactured political ‘response’, it is exposed as an agenda of repression and regimentation of society into essential versus non-essential, of masked versus unmasked, of vaccinated versus unvaccinated, all while the rights of all have been suspended as if under conditions of imprisonment, military occupation, dictatorship, or all of the above. To understand the end-game scenario in their aims – genocide or slavery – requires a discussion on the nature of power, forms of hierarchy, and whether pain and suffering is a means towards an end or perhaps the end itself. In our next installment, we will do just that.

Our aim is to attempt to understand the real motives of the elites, understanding that aside from what they may view as their own agency or intentions, are more broadly paradigmatic and formative questions in culture, of which they too are subjects of. We often view the elites as drivers of culture, and do not always adequately assess the paradigm and culture from which their own particular sense of solutions and drives stems from.

In short, the corporate culture of externalizing costs and downsizing worked for the bottom line, but as a legitimating ISA it could only lead to the final problem with its own final solution: the ‘carbon footprint’ human beings are now the redundant workforce to be done away with. With automation and roboticization, no human being will be essential. All human life is inessential.
A QUICK SUMMARY WHERE OUR RESEARCH HAS TAKEN US TO DIGEST.  THAT THERE IS INDEED A NEW WORLD ORDER NWO WHICH IS SWEEPING THE WORLD AND MANIFESTING ITSELF RIGHT NOW BEFORE OUR VERY OWN EYES. HOWEVER IT WILL BE REPLACED ONLY BY THE IMMINENT APPEARANCE OF MESSIANIC IMAM MAHDI WITH AN ISLAMIC NWO. THIS WILL  INAUGURATE  AND BRING IN UNIVERSAL JUSTICE. THIS NEW ORDER WILL REPLACE THE CURRENT GLOBAL TYRANNY AND INJUSTICE WHICH HAS IT'S FEET ON THE NECKS OF HUMANITY.  

THE CURRENT WORLD IS UNDER CONTROL OF NONMUSLIM POWERS AND KAKOCRACIES AND DEMONOCRATS. THEY HAVE HAD THEIR TIME AND  IT IS TIME FOR THEM TO MOVE OVER. REAL ISLAM WHICH HAS BEEN CONTROLLED, MADE SUBSERVIENT AND SUBVERTED OVER THE LAST 200 YEARS IF NOT MORE WILL ARISE LIKE A STRANGER ARISES IN THE CONTEMPORARY WORLD. BE THERE OR BE SQUARED. 

GLOBAL VISION 2000 LINKUP

RAMADAN MUBARAK AND CELESTIAL GREETINGS TO TRUTH AND JUSTICE SEEKERS 

WE ARE WELL INTO THE BLESSED MONTH OF  RAMADAN AND I WILL DWELL ON SOME MATTERS TOUCHED PREVIOUSLY. THE MAIN THEMES I WISH TO FOCUS UPON INCLUDE ISLAMIC GOVERNANCE, ISLAMIC UNITY AND THE ISLAMIC INJUNCTION OF ENJOINING GOOD AND FORBIDDING EVIL. RAMADAN IS THE MONTH IN WHICH THE QURAN STARTED TO BE TRANSMITTED TO MUHAMMAD PBUH VIA REVELATION. 

ONE OF THE MAIN THEMES OF THE QURAN CONCERNED THE STATE OF FAITH AMONG THE CONVERTED PAGAN ARABS OF THE TIME. THEY WERE REFERRED TO HAVE ACCEPTED THE DECLARATION OF ISLAM AS ACCEPTABLE BUT THEIR REAL FAITH WAS QUESTIONABLE. MANY VERSES SPEAK WITH UNEASE ABOUT THOSE WHO HAVE ADOPTED ISLAM ONLY TO SAVE THEIR SKIN AND BE ABLE TO SURVIVE ANOTHER DAY. 

HISTORY REVEALS THAT THE LANDSCAPE OF ISLAMIC RULE UNDERWENT DRAMATIC TRANSFORMATION BARELY 3 DECADES AFTER THE PROPHET'S PASSING AWAY. INSTEAD OF ESTABLISHING A POLITICAL ORDER ON THE BASIS OF THE PROPHETIC TRADITIONS THE TRIBES SUCCESSFULLY STAGED A DRAMATIC COMEBACK TO ESTABLISH THE TRIBAL RULE OF THE UMAYYADS FOLLOWED BY THE ABBASIDS. THIS LED TO THE ISLAMIC FAITH BEING SIDELINED BY TEMPORAL POWERS WHICH MARGINALISED THE PRINCIPLES OF ISLAMIC RULE. THIS LED TO THE UMMAH BEING RULED BY DYNASTIES, DESPOTIC RULERS AND DICTATORS WHOSE AIM WAS TO AMASS WEALTH, PROMOTE TRIBALISM AND SECULARISE POLITICS.  SO THE RULER WOULD POSSESS ENORMOUS POWERS BUT WITHOUT RELIGIOUS CREDENTIALS. FOR 13 CENTURIES THE MUSLIM WORLD BECAME SUBJUGATED TO THESE SECULARIST RULERS.  WHENEVER CHANGE WAS SOUGHT FORCE WAS USED TO CRUSH REBELLION AND BRING ABOUT THE STATUS QUO.  

IN MODERN TIMES WE WITNESSED THE SHORT LIVED RECENT ARAB SPRING. THE DEEP STATE ENSURED THAT THERE WOULD BE COUNTER REVOLUTIONS BACKED BY FOREIGN POWERS CRACKING DOWN ON THOSE SEEKING MORAL GOVERNANCE. ALSO COURT JURISTS GAVE LEGITIMACY TO ILLEGITIMATE RULE. EGYPT WAS THE CLASSIC EXAMPLE WHEREIN MUBARAK WAS REPLACED BY MORSI WHO WAS OVERTHROWN BY SISI. THIS IS THE  PREDICAMENT OF THE CONTEMPORARY MUSLIM WORLD AND WE DO NOT NEED THE LIKES OF FRANCE'S MACRON EXPOSING THIS AS THEY ARE A SERIOUS EXTERNAL PART OF THE PROBLEM.  SO GLOBAL VISION 2000 ACCEPTS THAT THERE IS A DEEP EXISTENTIAL CRISIS IN THE MUSLIM WORLD WHICH NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED.

NO DOUBT MANY SCHOLARS, PREACHERS HAVE SUFFERED IN SEEKING REFORM-ISLAH AND RENEWAL-TAJDEED AS THEY ARE INSPIRED BY THE ISLAMIC GLOBAL VISION TO FREE MANKIND FROM THE CHAINS OF SLAVERY TO THE TRIBE, THE PARTY, TO MNCs OR  SATANIC FORCES. THEY SHOULD BE SALUTED IN THEIR EFFORTS TO CLEANSE THEIR SOULS, TO PLEASE ALLAH SWT, RESPECT OTHERS AND UPHOLD TRUTH AND JUSTICE.  A LEGACY OF WESTERN IMPERIALISM IN THE MUSLIM WORLD HAS BEEN TO CREATE NEW DIVISIONS AMONGST MUSLIMS TO WEAKEN AND DIVIDE THEM BASED ON ETHNIC, LINGUISTIC AND SECTARIAN  NATIONALISMS. THIS IS IN ADDITION TO IMPRISON  

THE MUSLIM WORLD IN THE POST WAR POST COLONIAL WORLD UNDER THE UN IMF WORLD BANK AND NATO HEGEMONY. SO THERE IS AN URGENT NEED TO CREATE AN UNITED FRONT OF A MUSLIM BLOC LIKE NONMUSLIMS HAVE DONE TO CREATE UNITY, LIBERTY, PROSPERITY AND MORAL GOVERNANCE  AND ABANDONMENT OF ARTIFICIAL DIVISIONS. SO YES THERE IS A NEED TO STEM THE TIDE OF EXTREMISM, SECTARIANISM AND TERRORISM.  HOWEVER, WE HAVE EXPOSED THE CYNICAL HYPOCRITICAL CONSPIRACIES OF NONMUSLIM COUNTER REVOLUTIONARY POWERS ROLE IN FOMENTING THIS.  THEIR FORKED TONGUES SHOULD NOT BE HEEDED INDEED THEY NEED TO BE BROUGHT FORTH TO THE INTERNATIONAL COURT FOR WAR CRIMES.

WHILST TAWHEED, SHARIAH, KHILAFAH- ISLAMIC GOVERNANCE AND ITTIHAD-ISLAMIC UNITY ARE FUNDAMENTAL BUILDING BLOCS FOR A VIBRANT AND REVIVED GLOBAL ISLAMIC CIVILISATION. THEY WOULD BE AMISS IF THEY FAIL TO UPHOLD THE ISLAMIC RAISON D'ETRE OF ENJOINING GOOD AND FORBIDDING EVIL. THIS IS THE FUNDAMENTAL DUTY OF MUSLIMS    AS BELIEVERS AND IT IS NOT TO BE ENGROSSED IN RITUALS AND DOGMAS SEEKING PERSONAL PIETY. 

THE BELIEVERS IN ISLAM NEED TO FORBID EVIL AND THIS MEANS THAT ANY ATTEMPTS TO DISTURB THE ALIGNMENT BETWEEN THE SOCIAL AND NATURAL LAWS HAS TO BE RESISTED.  IN THE CONTEMPORARY WORLD THE CURRENT PLANDEMIC AND GLOBAL RESET WHICH IMPOSES A DAJALLIC NWO BASED ON ENSLAVEMENT  TO MEDICAL FASCISM, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND AUTOMATION NEEDS TO BE RESISTED. THIS IS THE VISION OF THE GODS OF DECEIT AND DECEPTION WHO WISH TO REDUCE HUMANITY BY ELIMINATION OTHERWISE TO BECOME CYBORGS, ZOMBIES AND SERFS. OUR SPIRITUAL ROLE IS TO BECOME SERVANTS OF ALLAH SWT AND UPHOLD DIVINE SOVEREIGNTY AND OUR DESTINY IS TO MANIFEST BECOMING THE SERVANTS OF ALLAH AS ABDULLAH. 

REAL HUMAN BEINGS MUST ENGAGE IN UPHOLDING  UNIVERSAL TRUTH, ENJOIN THE GOOD AND FORBID EVIL. HUMANITY CAN ONLY THRIVE AS A VIBRANT SPECIES IF IT CLEANSES ITSELF OF MISCHIEF AND EVIL. A PROPHETIC TRADITION WARNS AGAINST NOT IMPLEMENTING THE DUTY OF ENJOINING GOOD AND FORBIDDING EVIL. SAYING THAT UNLESS BELIEVERS DO IT EVIL PEOPLE WILL DOMINATE OVER THEM AND WHEN THE GOOD PEOPLE AMONGST THEM PRAY TO GOD THEIR PRAYERS WILL NOT BE ANSWERED. SO WHEN EVIL TAKES OVER THE GATES OF HEAVEN ARE CLOSED TO THE PRAYERS OF THE WORSHIPPERS WHO HAVE CHOSEN TO BE PASSIVE IN THE FACE OF EVIL. 

THE CURRENT GLOBAL SITUATION BROUGHT INTO BEING BY THE DEMONOCRATIC KAKOCRATIC NONMUSLIMS IS ONE IN WHICH GLOBAL PEACE AND SECURITY IS DISAPPEARING FAST AND FURIOUS AND  IS DESTROYING SPIRITUALITY, GOODNESS AND LOVE. LETS FACE IT RAMADAN IS A JOKE WITH NO COMMUNITY IN THE MOSQUES AND THE ROWS ABANDONED BECAUSE OF COVID. A WORLD WITHOUT LOVE BECOMES INHUMANE, PEOPLE LOSE THEIR HUMANITY AND RELIGIOUS ATTACHMENTS BECOME MEANINGLESS. COMMUNITIES WHICH DO NOT PUNISH THE EVIL DOERS LOSE THE PURPOSE OF THEIR EXISTENCE.  

THE SAGES OF OUR TIMES ARE ALERTING MANKIND  TO THE DAWN OF A COSMIC BATTLE BETWEEN THE FORCES OF IMAM MAHDI CONFRONTING THE DAJJAL AND DAJALLIC NWO WHICH IS THE STATUS QUO. HE WILL TURN THE TABLES ON A WORLD OF INJUSTICE AND  EVIL DOERS WHO HAVE THEIR FEET ON THE NECKS OF HUMANITY. WE NEED TO COMMIT OURSELVES AND SIGN UP TO JOIN THE GOOD GUYS AND SAVIOURS OF OUR TIMES AS THE TIME FOR SITTING ON THE FENCE IS OVER AS THE WORLD HAS STARTED TO DIVIDE INTO  2 CAMPS. MORE WILL FOLLOW ON THIS COSMIC CONFRONTATION SO THERE IS A NEED TO NOTIFY  YOUR NETWORKS HEREWITH. 

HASBUNALLAH AND TAWAKULLAH  

NEW WORLD ORDER AND WORLD LEADERS 

THE EVEN OLDER PLAN FOR WORLD GOVERNMENT YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF 

NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA EXPOSED 
CHECK THIS OUT 

CORONAVIRUS, QINETIQ, AND THE ROTHSCHILD BOMBSHELL
https://aim4truth.org/2020/02/28/coronavirus-qinetiq-and-the-rothschild-bombshell

The British Crown and the C.I.A. teamed up treasonously via QinetiQ Group Plc controlled by the Monarch

Lord Pirbright (Rothschild) and his banker cousins at N.M. Rothschild & Co. were godfathers of the 2nd Boer War concentration camps (1899-1902) to drive the French, Dutch and Germans out of South Africa

New Evidence: Leading London Jews were running the first modern war concentration camps where over 60,000 whites and blacks died, including more than 14,000 mostly white children who were subjected to Burroughs Wellcome & Co. (now Wellcome Trust–Coronavirus funder and GlaxoSmithKline) vaccine experiments

These Privy Council and Parliamentary records have been discovered after much difficulty and missing documents

Fig. 1—Henry (Rothschild) de Worms 1st Baron Pilbright (1840-1903), also called Lord Pirbright. Baron Pilbright’s grandmother was Schönche Jeannette Rothschild (1771–1859). Her father was Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744–1812), the founder of the Rothschild colonial banking business in Ceylon where Lord Pirbright’s father Solomon de Worms established the “Rothschild” coffee and tea plantation with slave, and nearly slave labor.
Pirbright grew up in Ceylon on “The Rothschild Plantation” where they grew coffee and tea sold through their Rothschild-financed British East India Company. At age 45, Baron Pirbright became the British minister of trade and colonies (1885-1892). During those years just prior to the founding of the Pilgrims Society in 1902, Pirbright promoted Cecil Rhodes, N.M. Rothschild, Alfred Milner and John Buchan in the Boer Wars. He also oversaw the British patent office when Nikola Tesla’s began filing his wireless telegraphy patents. Regarding Tesla, Pirbright secretly allowed the British Admiralty and Post Office to steal from Tesla using Guglielmo Marconi as their fake inventor and make monopolistic deals with Marconi Wireless.

Pirbright also coached Henry S. Wellcome and Sir Henry M. Stanley in their rapacious acquisition of valuable African poisons and cures used in extensive vaccine experimentation on human beings—including black and Boer (German, Dutch and French) prisoners they had put in concentration camps and performed fatal Wellcome Trust drug experiments. Lord Pirbright gave Cecil Rhodes an almost free hand in the British South Africa Company to write laws, collect taxes and run his own police force in their new British Imperial-Fascist Corporatism model for reorganizing the British Empire while continuing to control the resources of their colonies, even after Home Rule was implement (like Rio Tinto – global mining company [including uranium] that is also a Rothschild creation for the British Crown that the Monarch controls to this day), Viscount Alfred Milner, co-founder of the Pilgrims Society, was Rio Tinto chairman from 1923-1925, and earlier a director for many years.

BASE PHOTO: NATIONAL PORTRAIT GALLERY; FAIR USE; EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.

(FEB. 20, 2020)—Once we discovered that the Coronavirus was created and patented (U.S. Pat. No. 10,130,701) by “The Pirbright Institute, Woking, Pirbright, Surrey,” we were compelled to learn more about this Pirbright organization and the village of Pirbright. See previous post.

One of our conclusions from this investigation is that The Pirbright Institute is very evidently part of the Pilgrims Society’s 200-year Rhodes-ian plan to create an un-elected one-world government where America is made subservient to the Pilgrims Society and its United Nations. As we are just now discovering, Rhodes had a mentor for his 200-year plan.

As a direct result of investigations to track down the ownership of responsibility for the current Coronavirus outbreak, a new ring leader in the creation of the Pilgrims Society (1902) has just emerged from hiding in the history books. The tracing of patent ownership lineage of “U.S. Pat. No. 10,130,701, Coronavirus” led us to The Pirbright Institute, Surrey, UK, near Woking and Guildford. The man who appears to be the Pilgrims Society nexus point is not Cecil Rhodes, but rather Rhodes’ Rothschild family mentor Henry (Rothschild) de Worms, 1st Baron Pirbright, sometimes referenced simply as “Lord Pirbright” or “Baron Pirbright.) The topic “Pirbright” has many tentacles.

PIRBRIGHT—PRONOUNCED “PURR-BRIGHT” AS IN A CAT PURRING
We’ll start with the name “Pirbright.” On the surface, Pirbright is a posh little English village in the Greater West London county of Surrey, less than 6 miles southwest of Woking and 7 miles northwest of Guildford. However, literal Frankensteins lurk in Pirbright’s meadows.

FIG. 2—THE PIRBRIGHT INSTITUTE & COBBETT HILL EARTHSTATION, BOTH USE BRITISH MINISTRY OF DEFENSE (MOD) PROPERTY ONCE OWNED BY HENRY (ROTHSCHILD) DE WORMS 1ST BARON PIRBRIGHT. BETWEEN 1886-1892 PIRBRIGHT SPONSORED CECIL RHODES, ALFRED MILNER, N.M. ROTHSCHILD BANKING, THE BOER WARS, THE BRITISH SOUTH AFRICA COMPANY, DE BEERS MINING, BURROUGHS WELLCOME RAPE OF AFRICAN MEDICINALS, HENRY STANLEY’S CLAIMS OVER CONGO DIAMOND AND GOLD, THEFT OF NIKOLA TESLA’S INVENTIONS, CREATION OF MARCONI WIRELESS AS A STATE MONOPOLY, ROUND TABLE, MILNER’S KINDERGARTEN, PILGRIMS SOCIETY,

The Pirbright Institute is a research institute in Surrey, England, dedicated to the study of infectious diseases of farm animals. It is located on 200 acres of land controlled by the British Ministry of Defense (MOD), just south of the village of Pirbright.
The Pirbright Institute has close affiliations with vaccine pharmaceuticals including British Merial (originally a joint venture between drug companies U.S. Merck and French Sanofi-Aventis), German Boehringer-Ingelheim, British Wellcome Trust, and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Wellcome Trust and the Gates Foundation are the two largest investors in pharma research on the planet and heavily fund The Pirbright Institute.

FIG. 3—EDITOR. (AUG. 05, 2007). FOOT-AND-MOUTH STRAIN IDENTIFIED. BBC NEWS. INSTITUTE FOR ANIMAL HEALTH, PIRBRIGHT LABORATORY, MERIAL ANIMAL HEALTH, INSTITUTE FOR ANIMAL HEALTH, SURREY, UK, SITE OF THE FOOT AND MOUTH OUTBREAK.

The investigation into Merial cited extreme sloppiness such as bio security lapses, poor drainage systems, poor maintenance and inspection, poor communications, lack of oversight of contractors working on the site, poor record-keeping, conflicts of interest within the government entities and Merial’s commercial interests.
Merial and its key shareholder, the French company Sanofil, were together acquired by German Boehringer Ingelheim on Jan. 03, 2017.
Merial was founded in the UK on Mar. 07, 1997 through the merger of the animal health businesses of Merck and Rhone Merieuxm (also named Sanofi-Aventis) and is one of the top 10 players in the UK pharmaceuticals industry. They operate in more than 150 countries, employ more than 5,000 people, and boasted 2007 sales of £1.1billion. On Feb. 09, 2017, Boehringer-Ingelheim bought Merial-Sanofil and continues to operate Merial’s vaccine manufacturing facilities at The Pirbright Institute.

FIG. 4—THE “CORONAVIRUS” IS BRITISH-OWNED U.S. PAT. NO. 10,130,701 – CORONAVIRUS, THE PIRBRIGHT INSTITUTE (UK). BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM ANIMAL HEALTH THAT IS NOW HEADQUARTERED AT THE PIRBRIGHT INSTITUTE (UK), WAS FORMERLY MERIAL ANIMAL HEALTH LIMITED (UK) CO. NO. 01961886, THEN MERIAL-SANOFIL, WAS THE SITE OF THE OF THE AUG. 03, 2007 FOOT AND MOUTH OUTBREAK THAT WAS BLAMED ON CONFLICTS OF BUSINESS INTERESTS (CORRUPTION), POOR RECORDS, SLOPPY CONTROLS, POOR MANAGEMENT OVERSIGHT AND UNSANITARY FACILITIES AT THE PIRBRIGHT INSTITUTE.

VACCINE SHELL GAMES
Merial Animal Health Limited (50% owned by U.S. Merck) was sold to French Sanofil on Jul. 30, 2009; then three months later on Oct. 12, 2009, built a $70 million production plant named Merial Animal Health Co., Ltd. (Nanchang, China); then sold to German Boehringer Ingelheim GMBH on Feb. 09, 2017), but still produces poultry vaccines from their 12-acre plant having retained the name Merial Animal Health Co., Ltd. (China) – just a 4 hour drive from Wuhan, China. Map of The Pirbright Institute, Pirbright, Surrey, UK. Note, Pilgrims Society at the BBC and Reuters are floating a malicious “false flag” propaganda currently from unattributed assertions that the Pirbright Coronavirus patent is a different, weakened coronavirus, not the one involved in the current outbreak. Such an assertion would violate -USPTO.gov-accessed-Feb-28-2020.pdf]U.S. Patent Office “inequitable conduct” rules—lying to the Office. See sidebar on right.

In other words, you are forbidden from giving a patent application misleading name. Indeed, there are currently 
75 patents with coronavirus in the title. The Coronavirus patent is one of 11 awarded to The Pirbright Institute. These titles described the uniquenesses of each claim (a requirement). For The Pirbright Institute U.S. Pat. No. 10,130,701 to be allowed the name simply “CORONAVIRUS” means what it says. Also remember, British SERCO manages the patent approval process at the U.S. Patent Office, the the possibility of fraud is heightened, especially considering that SERCO’s sister company QinetiQ–both controlled by the Monarch’s Golden Share giving 100% veto power over operations–essentially approved the patent to themselves. This is evident fraud.

U.S. PATENT OFFICE: “A FINDING OF “FRAUD,” “INEQUITABLE CONDUCT,” OR VIOLATION OF DUTY OF DISCLOSURE WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM IN AN APPLICATION OR PATENT, RENDERS ALL THE CLAIMS THEREOF UNPATENTABLE OR INVALID.”
QUESTION: WHEN IS THE U.S. PATENT OFFICE GOING TO DISCLOSE ITS FRAUD AND TREASON IN CONTRACTING WITH BRITISH CROWN COMPANIES SERCO AND QINETIQ?
DOESN’T THE USPTO FRAUD INVALIDATE EVERYTHING THEY’VE DONE SINCE CONTRACTING WITH SERCO IN 200620132015OVERVIEW, SEE FULL SPREADSHEET LIST OF 15,769 FEDERAL (SENIOR EXECUTIVE SERVICE) CONTRACTS WITH SERCO).
CURRENTLY, INDIVIDUAL U.S. INVENTORS FILING FOR PATENTS ARE SCREWED BY THIS PILGRIMS SOCIETY GLOBAL PATENT THEFT RING RUN BY THE BRITISH.

On Oct. 12, 2009, Merial invested over $70 million (US) to build a “Merial Animal Health Co. (China)” 50,000 sq. meters poultry vaccine production plant in Nanchang, China. Nanchang is only a four hour drive from Wuhan.
This Merial plant was founded on Oct. 12, 2007)—just two months after the Aug. 05, 2007 foot and mouth outbreak in the U.K. Given current Chinese prohibition of foreign ownership control, the Chinese government would control Merial (China) with the The Pirbright Institute—British Ministry of Defense, and/or QinetiQ as possible minority stockholders. The big pharma shell game is quite evident.
undefined
undefinedFIG. 5—MERIAL ANIMAL HEALTH CO., LTD., NANCHANG, CHINA ???????????, FORMED OUT OF THE PIRBRIGHT INSTITUTE (UK) ON OCT. 12, 2009, JUST A FOUR HOUR DRIVE FROM WUHAN, CHINA. MAP OF MERIAL ANIMAL HEALTH CO., LTD., NANCHUNG, CHINA. MAP OF THE 216 MILE DISTANCE BETWEEN NANCHANG TO WUHAN, CHINA.
Henry (Rothschild) de Worms, 1st Baron Pirbright evidently had a vision to combine vaccines, wireless, propaganda, mind control and banking and use these technologies to control the masses and make money for his Pilgrims Society conspirators.
WHAT DO VACCINES & THE WIRELESS EARTHSTATION TELEPORT AT PIRBRIGHT HAVE IN COMMON?
On the same property as The Pirbright Institute is Cobbett Hill Earth Station—a satellite teleport that boasts “more than 25 antennas with active operations on 13 satellites” using C and KU-band antennas that are powerful enough for directed energy weaponry.
undefined
FIG. 6—ARMY TRAINING CENTER (ATC) PIRBRIGHT (SURREY, UK) IS LOCATED JUST 8 MILES NORTH OF COBBETT HILL EARTHSTATION AND THE PIRBRIGHT INSTITUTE. ATC TRAINS ARMY RECRUITS, INCLUDING ELECTRONIC AND BIOLOGICAL WARFARE.
Experts in electronic warfare who have studied the Pirbright property footprint believe it is almost certain that both the Pirbright Institute and the adjacent Cobbett Hill Earthstation teleport share “hardened” underground facilities that are able to withstand direct attacks. This conclusion was further affirmed by CETel GMBH CEO Guido Neumann who boasted on Jun. 01, 2019:
undefined
“Cobbett Hill is located only 25 miles from central London in the UK, and occupies a seven-acre secure compound on 200 acres of land. Currently, it houses more than 25 antennas with active operations on 13 satellites plus spare capacity enabling quick turnaround times on even short-notice customer requirements. Due to the locations historical use by the British Ministry of Defence it has blanket planning permission for unlimited antenna installations within the 200 acres and operate within an RF exclusion zone preventing any local interference.”
Trigger words projecting secret underground government and conspiring-corporate activity: “quick turnaround times,” “blanket planning permission,” “unlimited antenna installations within the 200 acres,” “RF exclusion zone preventing local interference,” “seven acres on 200 acres,” and “historical use by the British Ministry of Defence.”

FIG. 7—SERCO & QINETIQ ARE BOTH CONTROLLED BY THE MONARCH’S GOLDEN SHARE.
On Nov. 11, 2002, this MOD property housing both the Pirbright Institute and Cobbett Hill Earthstation was sold to QinetiQ Holdings Limited. The British Monarch held a “Special Share” (aka “Golden Share”) giving it complete control of QinetiQ.
Then, in 2004 Qinetiq “sold” Cobbett Hill according to official Parliamentary debate records.
In a now familiar globalist shell games like we just examined with the pharmaceutical companies operating at The Pirbright Institute property, the Cobbett Hill Earthstation satellite facility was first “privatized” by QinetiQ in 2004.
We think this “sale” of a key British MOD facility at Cobbett Hill Earthstation was window dressing to hide their biological and electronic warfare activities occurring on its “secure” Pirbright property. Notably, Cobbett Hill part of the quarantined hot zone in the 2007 foot and mouth outbreak, as the effluent from Merial flowed south over Cobbett Hill.

FIG. 8—SIR JOHN A.R. CHISHOLM, FOUNDER OF DERA, THE BRITISH EQUIVALENT OF DARPA.
Back in 1991, Sir John R. Chisholm had been asked by the Ministry of Defence to combine the government’s many research organizations into one which became the Defence Evaluation and Research Agency (DERA).
On Nov. 08, 2002, Chisholm spun off ¾ of DERA to form Qinetiq. Timing-wise, this was concurrent with the creation of SERCO Service Inc. as a Monarch-controlled data, intelligence, propaganda and information monolith.
On Mar. 10, 2003, Chisholm was appointed a director QinetiQ—the entity he created two years earlier!
On Dec. 08, 2005, QinetiQ Holdings Limited was renamed QinetiQ Group Plc.
Today, approximately 164 subsidiaries now carry “QinetiQ” in their names, or former names, including Perspecta, IntrinsiQ, Gyldan (formerly Qinetiz Partnership Finance Ltd.), F. Miller and Commerce Decisions.
In 2004, QinetiQ ostensibly sold the satellite teleport on the 174-acre MOD Pirbright property to Cobbett Hill Earthstation Limited.
Records are unclear how The Pirbright Institute property was bundled into the sale or leasing to QinetiQ. We think it was and that the entire satellite and biomedical animal-testing facility was all part of the same MOD activity to obfuscate and hide their illegal activities on the entire 200 acres.
The entire DERA-to-QinetiQ transaction is shrouded in British government secrecy, but one thing is certain: the Monarch’s Golden Share has powerful preemptitve rights and “clawback” options over all property in the United Kingdom. The Monarch’s Golden Share is a super veto power over all activities of the company. This “Special Share” gave the Monarch 100% control of selected corporations after “divestiture” or “privatization” which was window dressing to make these companies look private, but to keep them controlled by the Monarchy and the Privy Council.

FIG. 9—QINETIQ GROUP PLC. CO. NO. 4586941. (JUN. 03, 2003). RESOLUTIONS AT GENERAL MEETING RE. THE MONARCH’S SPECIAL SHARE. COMPANIES HOUSE (UK).

FIG. 10—CHRISTOPHER J. POCOTTE, FOUNDER AND CEO, AKSIOM GROUP LIMITED, FUNDER OF THE 2019 CONSOLIDATION OF CETEL GMBH (OSTENSIBLE MANAGER OF COBBETT HILL EARTHSTATION) AND AXESAT INTO AXESS NETWORKS. PICOTTE IS A FELLOW DIRECTOR OF VARIOUS COMPANIES SECRETLY DIRECTED BY THE PRIVY COUNCIL AND PILGRIMS SOCIETY HOLDING MONARCH “SPECIAL SHARES” OTHERWISE CALLED “GOLDEN SHARES” GIVING THE MONARCH 100% CONTROL OF THOSE COMPANIES AND THEIR ACTIVITIES. MORE SPECIFICALLY, HE IS A FELLOW DIRECTOR OF NORTH SEA INFRASTRUCTURE PARTNERS LIMITED WITH SIR ROY A. GARDNER, CHAIRMAN OF SERCO GROUP PLC.
On Jun. 24, 2019, just last summer, Cobbett Hill ostensibly sold itself to CETel GMBH (Central European Telecom Services). Four months later, on Sep. 19, 2019, Aksiom Group Limited combined CETel GMBH with Axesat to and funded AXESS Networks.
Aksiom’s American chairman and founder, Christopher James Picotte, sits on the boards of numerous companies with direct ties to the British Crown, including Centrica Plc valued at £5.1b (2019).

FIG. 11—SIR ROY ALAN GARDNER, CHAIRMAN OF SERCO GROUP PLC; FOUNDER AND CHAIRMAN, NORTH SEA INFRASTRUCTURE PARTNERS LIMITED; CENTRICA PLC, DIRECTOR; AMONG OTHERS.

Picotte has direct linking relationships with Sir Roy Gardner, chairman of SERCO Group Plc through a now typical shell game of shell companies with no activity. 
For example, Picotte is a director of Aksiom Group Holdings Limited that formed AXESS Networks in order to acquire CETel GMBH that had just a few months earlier had acquired Cobbett Hill Earthstation Limited. Aksiom-AXESS’s director-funder Pichotte is also a director of North Sea Infrastructure Partners Limited. One of North Sea’s directors is Centrica Directors Limited, formerly named Centrica Nominees No. 2. Limited, whose sole owner is GB Gas Holdings Limited. A founding director of GB Gas in 1996 is Sir Roy Alan Gardner, the current chairman of SERCO Group Plc. Sir Roy’s other directorships make it quit clear that his task in the Privy Council is to consolidate ALL electronic warfare capability in the British government under SERCO and QinetiQ.

Sir Roy A. Gardner was Centrica Plc chairman with Picotte. Gardner is also the current chairman of SERCO Group Plc. SERCO’s CEO is Rupert Soames. Soames’ name appears in pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s little black book. SERCO is also controlled by the Monarch’s Golden Share. [CITE].

FIG. 12—RUPERT C. SOAMES, CEO OF SERCO GROUP PLC; MEMBER OF JEFFREY EPSTEIN’S “PEDOPHILE ISLAND” LITTLE BLACK BOOK.

THE UNITED STATES HAS BEEN BOARDED BY BRITISH PIRATES
As we showed in our previous post, available here, SERCO has been awarded almost $10 billion in from the U.S. Patent Office, FEMA, OMB, Navy SPAWAR, OPM, State Department, DoD, Army, Navy, FAA, FEC, etc. In short, America’s ship has already been boarded by British pirates in defense, space and technology projects by a Pilgrim’s Society-complicit Senior Executive Services (SES).
We were shocked to discovered that QinetiQ has an almost equal number of U.S. contracts.
QinetiQ has received over $8.5 billion U.S. federal contracts. (PDF | Excel-downloads directly to your Downloads folder).
SERCO has received over $9.5 billion U.S. federal contracts. PDF | Excel-downloads directly to your Downloads folder)
THE COMMON AGENDA AMONG PIRBRIGHT, ROTHSCHILD, WELLCOME, RHODES, MILNER, MARCONI, PILGRIMS?
On Nov. 15, 1895, Henry De Worms (1840-1903) was appointed to be 1st Baron Pirbright, of Pirbright, County of  Surrey (UK)—the current site of The Pirbright Institute and Cobbett Hill Earthstation teleport.

FIG. 13—HENRY (ROTHSCHILD) DE WORMS (1840-1903) WAS APPOINTED TO BE 1ST BARON PIRBRIGHT APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN THE SPIRITUAL LEADER DIRECTING THE LIKES OF CECIL RHODES, ALFRED MILNER AND THE BOER WARS, NOT TO MENTION PILGRIMS SOCIETY, EMPIRE PRESS UNION, FIRST IMPERIAL PRESS CONFERENCE 1909, MI6, MI5 AND GC&CS RENAMED GCHQ IN 1947.

On Oct. 03, 1893, Lord Pirbright inherited a substantial sum in those days—about £350,000—as residuary legatee of his mother Henrietta Samuel’s estate. He used these funds to fund great mischief, including purchasing the land in the greater Pirbright area on land that today houses MOD (Ministry of Defense) facilities associated with British Defence Evaluation and Research Agency (DERA), including The Pirbright Institute, essentially controlled by the Wellcome Trust and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation—two key funders of the Pirbright Institute along with U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), and Cobbett Hill Earthstation, that are both adjacent to the Army Training Center – Pirbright land acquired by the Army in about 1875.
Lord Pirbright also bankrolled Henry Wellcome’s meteoric rise in the pharmaceutical business as well as Sir Henry M. Stanley’s expeditions to Africa to collect new cures and poisons for Henry Wellcome, as well as secure west African mining rights for Belgium King Leopold II, the British South Africa Company and his protégés Cecil Rhodes, Alfred Milner, N.M. Rothschild & Sons, Winston Churchill and John Buchan, among others.

FIG. 14—CECIL JOHN RHODES NOW APPEARS TO HAVE TAKEN HIS NEW-WORLD ORDER ORDERS FROM HENRY DE WORMS 1ST LORD PIRBRIGHT, HIS MENTOR.

Henry (Rothschild) De Worms, First Baron Pirbright’s paternal grandmother was Schönche Jeannette Rothschild (1771–1859). Jeanette’s father, Pirbright’s great grandfather, was Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744-1812)—the founder of Rothschild banking. See Dict. of Nat. Bio (1914), pp. 495-496, 51 MB (be patient when downloading). A young Henry de Worms lived his early years on the family coffee, tea and spice plantation in Ceylon actually named “Rothschild.” This bound the de Worms to the rapacious imperialism of the British East India Company that the Rothschilds bankrolled. -The-Culminating-Apostasy-pp-16-17-Solomon-Davis-pub-The-Jewish-Chronicle-(London)-Jan-16-1903.pdf]The Jewish Chronicle (London)-The-Culminating-Apostasy-pp-16-17-Solomon-Davis-pub-The-Jewish-Chronicle-(London)-Jan-16-1903.pdf#page=13], Jan. 20, 1903 (9.6 MB).

Indeed, Pirbright led Britain’s imperial trading empire when he was Parliamentary Secretary to the Board of Trade (1885-88), and Under-Secretary of State for the Colonies (1888-92) under Lord Salisbury. For context, on the Board of Trade, Henry (Rothschild) De Worms 1st Baron Pirbright was succeeded by political Zionist Lord Balfour (1989-1992). Balfour was also President of the Board of Trade with Sydney Buxton (2nd Governor General of the British South Africa Company) and future prime ministers Churchill and Lloyd George. Balfour was the author of the Balfour Declaration letter to Baron Lionel W. Rothschild (Pirbright’s cousin and fellow leader of the London Jewish community, and the funder of Cecil Rhodes’ British South Africa Company and De Beers Consolidated Mines in Cape Colony, South Africa). Balfour’s letter called for a Jewish homeland in Palestine. In 1902-1905, Bonar Law took the same post and later becane privy councillor (1911), British war cabinet during WWI (1916-1918), and later prime minister (1922-1923).

FIG. 15—VISCOUNT ALFRED MILNER 1ST GOVERNOR OF THE TRANSVAAL AND ORANGE RIVER COLONY; MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL WAR CABINET (WWI, 1916-1918); ORGANIZER OF THE 2ND BOER WAR CONCENTRAITON CAMPS.

On the colonial post, succeeding Pirbright was Sydney Buxton (1892-1895). Nineteen years later as President of the Board of Trade (1914), Buxton championed the Marconi Wireless monopoly as a cabinet secretary that Pirbright had earlier helped create by supporting Marconi’s theft by the Post Office and Admiralty of Nikola Tesla’s wireless telegraphy patents.

FIG. 16—GENERAL LORD FREDERICK SLEIGH ROBERTS, BRITISH COMMANDER OF THE 2ND BOER WAR FORCES; ORGANIZER OF THE 2ND BOER WAR CONCENTRATION CAMPS; FIRST PRESIDENT OF THE PILGRIMS SOCIETY.

Also succeeding Pirbright in the colonial post was Winston Churchill (1905-1908). Churchill had also held Buxton’s post as President of the Board of Trade (1908-1910).
LORDS PIRBRIGHT AND SALISBURY EXPLOITED AN AILING QUEEN VICTORIA IN THE 1880-90’S
Henry (Rothschild) De Worms and Lord Salisbury subdued the British Parliament in the 1880-90’s to promote the Boer Wars in the Transvaal, South Africa to, among other things to : (1) crush the stiff colonial business competition from the German Hanseatic LeagueDutch East India Company and the French East India Company, (2) to further consolidate the Rothschild monopoly over the Bank of England, (3) monopolize African mining through Cecil Rhodes, N.M. Rothschild and De Beers, as the way to finance, (4) a new privatized, imperial corporatist-fascist model for the British Empire named the British South Africa Company, (5) recruit new blood into this ruthless elitist club by funding Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford in perpetuity.

Rhodes established The Round Table to promote this “English-speaking” hegemony over the the world. His new club of self-aggrandizing elitist Robber barons (including Americans) was a moral grab bag of ideas that borrowed from John Ruskin’s settlement movement ideas where elites would rule over socialist/communist communities as overlords, dispensing their wisdom over the hapless masses in their charge. Tellingly, the leaders of the 2nd Boer War, Viscount Alfred Milner and General Lord Roberts, were Ruskin fans. Also tellingly, Ruskin eschewed spirituality and religion until late in life.

The Round Table organized as a secret society that borrowed Jesuit stealth takeover processes to hide their hegemonic intentions. With Rhodes’ blessing, they employed any tactic needed to acquire the resources to achieve their 200-year imperial corporatist-fascist goals “…(3) The seizure of the wealth necessary.” On 13 March 1888, Rhodes launched De Beers Consolidated Mines where Rhodes was first chairman , with funding from N.M. Rothschild & Sons supplied in 1887.

FIG. 17—HENRY (ROTHSCHILD) DE WORMS, 1ST BARON PIRBRIGHT. APPOINTED TO KEY CABINET POSITIONS THAT GAVE HIM GREAT INFLUENCE OVER PATENTS (INCL. NIKOLA TESLA’S WIRELESS TELEGRAPHY INVENTION), ANIMAL-TESTING (VACCINES), MINING RIGHTS AND ESTABLISHMENT OF THE BRITISH SOUTH AFRICA COMPANY.

In 1888, Queen Victoria appointed Baron Henry De Worms to the Privy Council. His barony was extinguished upon his death since he had no male heirs. However, he appears to have given away his land holdings to the Ministry of Defence which had been under his authority.

On Dec. 20, 1889, De Worms, Rothschild and Salisbury supported the formation of an autonomous British South Africa Company to enable Cecil J. Rhodes to form a replacement corporatist (Robber baron) model to replace the British East India Company. In this model the lower classes would be ruled under socialism and culled with eugenics (war, poison vaccines, man-made disasters) while the upper class rulers would live lives of luxury under the British peerage system. In their system, free thinking could not be tolerated, therefore, the Judeo-Christian ethic of free will would have to be neutralized or abolished. According to Rhodes’ 200-year plan, these commercial princes would operate as a secret society and use Jesuit stealth tactics to lie, cheat and steal to achieve their plan. Rhodes encouraged them that the resources to achieve this plan must be acquired at any cost.

The British South Africa Company would empower Rhodes to run South Africa as a corporation with its own laws, taxes and police force. This profligate governance model eventually led to Milner and Roberts establishing the world’s first concentrations camps in the 2nd Boer War. Over 60,000 souls, including 14,000 children were murdered in these barbaric camps via suspicious outbreaks of  measles, typhoid and dysentery. Family described to our researchers that children with even sniffles were taken away from their parents and never returned, presumed murdered. Notably, Henry Wellcome supplied his medicine chests full of experimental vaccines to the British Army that were used in these death camps. The British acknowledge that the concentration camps helped break the backs of the Boers and led to their defeat. This ghoulish model was repeated by Adolf Hitler thirty years later.

FIG. 18—HENRY MORTON STANLEY, BRITISH EXPLORER CONSPIRED WITH HENRY (ROTHSCHILD) DE WORMS, HENRY WELLCOME AND CECIL RHODES TO SECURE BRITISH MONOPOLIES IN SOUTH AFRICA OVER DIAMOND AND GOLD MINING, AND PHARMACEUTICALS. STANLEY IS BURIED IN PIRBRIGHT, SURREY, UK.

The lionized British explorer Sir Henry M. Stanley is buried in Pirbright. His legend says he explored “Darkest Africa” and allegedly said upon encountering missionary David Livingstone who he was searching for: “Mr. Livingstone, I presume.” Given our new information into the propaganda surrounding the Stanley, we are wondering if any of this is true. It may have just been a tall tale that sold a lot of newspapers. It may have been a learning lesson for newspapermen that they could make up stories out of whole-cloth and the public would believe them unquestioningly.
In 1874, Stanley’s second African expedition was finance by two newspapers , The New York Herald and Britain’s Daily TelegraphThe Daily Telegraph’s editor, Edward Levy Lawson, later Lord Burnham, co-founder of the Pilgrims Society (1902), was chairman of the First Imperial Press Conference, 1909, and founded the Empire Press Union and while organizing of British MI6, MI5 and GC&CS, now GCHQ)—the last three events all in the summer of 1909.

Henry Wellcome told the story of Stanley’s use of his medicine chests full of experimental vaccines in his The Evolution of Journalism Etcetera (pp. 150, 151, 291) that he presented to the 650 newspapermen delegates at the First Imperial Press Conference, 1909. In that conference he asked the delegates to repeat Stanley’s efforts to collect toxins, cures and poisons and he would reimburse them to be sent to his Wellcome laboratories in the UK for analysis. Wellcome helped finance Stanely’s expeditions. Stanely also helped Belgium’s Prince Leopold II secure the Congo for the Rothschilds and De Beers’ diamond and gold interests. Wellcome and Stanley were both born promoters who used the corridors of power to secure their wealth and influence. Wellcome Trust today is the second largest grant-maker in the world after The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Now we must return to Wellcome’s, Rhodes’s, Milner’s, Robert’s and Stanley’s Parliamentary sponsor Henry de Worms 1’s Baron Pirbright. In his powerful positions at the Board of Trade and as overseer of the Colonies, De Worms was responsible for all patents and trademarks. During this time, a bright young Serbian-born inventor named Nicholai Tesla was inventing wireless telegraphy, electric light, motors, power and free energy devices. His first patent, for an electric arc lamp, was awarded on Sep. 02, 1886 30, 1884. (De Worms assumed control of the Board if Trade in 1885).

Therefore, during De Worms trade and colonial oversight of the British patent office (1885-1892), Tesla filed 56 patents. Hindsight makes it quite evident now that we can see the forces behind the transition of the British Empire from control by the British East India Company to a new form of British corporatist imperial fascism, that they would apply Rhodes’ admonition to acquire resources at any cost, to stealing Tesla’s wireless telegraphy invention for use in their imperial communications scheme for use in the Admiralty and as a propaganda tool to control the masses and “create public opinion.”

It is our strong belief that these Robber barons created Guglielmo Giovanni Maria Marconi as their cardboard cut-out front man to create a British global monopoly named Marconi Wireless on emerging wireless telegraphy. In short, Marconi’s alleged parallel invention of wireless telegraphy is all fake.

Indeed, during deWorms oversight of trade and the colonies, the British post office began secretly creating deals with Marconi Wireless without the knowledge of Parliament. The insider trading got so bad that in 1913 it almost took down a future Prime Minister (David Lloyd George) and King’s Counsellor Rufus Daniel Isaacs. These men while knowing that Marconi’s monopoly (organized by De Worms and his Rhodes’ relative Charles F.G. Masterman—later chief of the British War Propaganda Bureau) was unassailable, had secretly bought shares for themselves in Marconi America, just before Marconi Wireless Britain went public.

The unmistakable commonality here in Britain’s new corporatist-fascist imperial plan for the new British Empire was to have unanimity of vision and direction across banking (dominated by Rothschilds), pharma (dominated by Wellcome), government (controlled ultimately by the Pilgrims Society), Wireless Technology (controlled by the Marconi Wireless monopoly), propaganda (controlled by the Empire Press Union) and information (controlled by MI6,  MI5, GC& CS, renamed GCHQ).

According to Rhodes’ instructions, these men were compelled to nudge America back into the Empire. They used these levers of power and control to achieve this goals, and they are still at it today. After forming their secret Pilgrims Society and took control of global newspapers, intelligence, wireless and cable, they set out to recapture America.
Andrew Carnegie even bankrolled American education, textbooks and libraries to change American opinion about Britain in order to condition the population for re-assimilation.

They use the Crown Agents to press this plan globally.
They promoted the Round Table and Milner’s Kindergarten.
They promoted Fabianism.
They promoted Zionism.
They promoted Bolshevism, Socialism and Communism.
They formed Reuters and Associated Press.
They direct Daily Telegraph, Daily Mail, The Times, Washington Post, New York Times.
They funded American libraries and textbooks.
They promoted the League of Nations.
They promoted the U.S. Federal Reserve.
They promoted Fascism.
The promoted The Inquiry.
They crashed the U.S. stock market in 1929 to consolidate their ability to control American banks.
They promoted the Council on Foreign Relations
They formed organizations like the Tri-Lateral Commission, the Atlantic Council, NATO, Bilderberg, Aspen Institute, Bohemian Grove to promote their reassimilation of American into their new world order Empire.
They promoted NATO.
They promoted the World Bank and IMF.
They stole the social networking inventions from Columbus-innovator Leader Technologies via the IBM Eclipse Foundation to unify and accelerate their activities world.
The Crown Agents successfully formed the Senior Executive Service (SES), the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC), USAID, The Aerospace Corporation to take over the Executive Branch with a permanent Pilgrims Society bureaucracy.

We return to the question of why the Pirbright Institute—the patent holder of CORONAVIRUS—is situated on the same Ministry of Defence property as the Cobbett Hill Earthstation with massive array of powerful, weapons-grade antennas and dishes. And, that is only what we can see from satellite images. As with most secret government labs doing often questionable and illegal research, these facilities are probably massive underground.

On paper, QinetiQ sold Cobbett Hill in 2004, but this appears to have been a shell game to hide the fact that the government flipped the property in order to avoid scrutiny. Given the fact that former C.I.A. director George Tenet was a QinetiQ director on -Director-Appointment-Companies-House-Oct-24-2006.pdf]
Oct. 24, 2006 (see also 
QinetiQ 2006 Annual Report) along with former Deputy Chief of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Edmund P. Giambastiani, Jr. (Oct. 08, 2008), who is believed to still be a director, continued use of Cobbett Hill for illegal intelligence activity is sure. Such facilities are difficult to build and are not easily replaced.

FIG. 13—GEORGE J. TENET, OUTGOING C.I.A. DIRECTOR BECAME AN QINETIQ DIRECTOR ON OCT. 24, 2006.

FIG. 14—ADMIRAL EDMUND P. GIAMBASTIANI, JR., OUTGOING DEPUTY CHIEF OF THE JOINT CHIEF OF STAFF BECAME AN QINETIQ DIRECTOR ON OCT. 08, 2008.

One thing is certain, QinetiQ’s current address in nearby Farnborough, near the airport, is not a good location for such satellites given all the interference from airport flight communications. In radio communications, once you get a “clean” spot free of extraneous electronic noise, you tend to keep it. The Pirbright Institute records show that it is heavily financed by Wellcome Trust, Bill Gates, the European Commission, the World Health Organization and U.S. DARPA. In addition to Wellcome, the pharmaceutical AstraZenica provides vaccine research funding also.

HOW DO WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY AND VACCINES GO TOGETHER?
Researchers all know that stress increases disease. Imagine a Coronavirus specially constructed to lie dormant in a person’s body until it is triggered by the right radio frequency. Imagine nano tech devices that can hide inside a vaccine and be triggered by wireless transmissions passing through your body. Imagine 5G technology that, on command from Cobbett Hill Earthstation, can trigger nono tech devices in all the bodies of the citizens in an entire city. Is this farfetched? Not at all.

Directed Energy Weapons” are being openly disclosed by the military. While their propagandists are quick to say the tech is non-lethal, but the assertions are not believable given their history of lying. Their own descriptions indicate the ability to stun, dazzle, blind, deafen, scream at “or even kill” at people while they think they are hearing the voice of God. 5G technology disperses these capabilities to be able to deliver signals to all people in a target area or group at the same time. The Pirbright Institute appears to be using the Cobbett Hill satellite teleport facilities to communicate with their Pilgrim Society minions worldwide. Perhaps Nellie Ohr’s shortwave set was actually communicating with Qinetiq at Cobbett Hill and the Pirbright Institute.

ARE THE C.I.A., MI6 & DARPA BUILDING BIO-WEAPONS LIKE CORONAVIRUS VIA QINETIQ, SERCO AND THE PIRBRIGHT INSTITUTE?
One thing is certain: American and British Pilgrims Society, newspapers, intelligence, tech and banks must confess that they are using Crown-controlled  QinetiQ and SERCO to get over $18 billion in U.S. defense contracts to build bio-weapons at The Pirbright Institute, Wellcome Trust, AstraZeneca, Crown Agents and Senior Executive Service (SES) to kill us. In conclusion, as we go to press with this post, the author of the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989 (BWATA), international law professor Francis A. Boyle indicates that the University of North Carolina was involved with the Coronavirus outbreak in China. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation heavily finances both The Pirbright Institute and the University of North Carolina.

CONCLUSION:
The evidence is overwhelming that the Pilgrims Society (which is often called the Deep State, Senior Executive Service, Crown Agents, shadow government) is manipulating the public to achieve its new world order objectives.  The evidence is also overwhelming that the Pilgrims Society strategy, perhaps conceived long ago by Henry (Rothschild) de Worms, 1st Baron Pirbright, has been stealing and weaponizing patents since about the 1880’s. The patents being stolen focus on vaccines, wireless technology, communications, computers, propaganda, mind control and educational delivery systems.
FULL EXPOSURE OF THE SATANIC DAJALLIC CONSPIRACY AGAINST HUMANITY. THE BATTLE FOR THE SOUL AND SPIRIT OF HUMANITY IS 
UPON HUMANITY. CAN HUMANITY RISE TO THE CHALLENGE? 

HYBRID WORLD 
FULL TRANSHUMANISM DOCUMENTARY 

GLOBAL COUP D’ÉTAT 
MAPPING THE CORPORATE TAKEOVER OF GLOBAL GOVERNANCE 

THE GREAT TAKEOVER OVER HOW WE FIGHT 
THE DAVOS CAPTURE OF GLOBAL GOVERNANCE 

POLARIZATION, THEN A CRASH 

MICHAEL HUDSON ON THE RENTIER ECONOMY 

PANDEMIC SLAVES AND THEIR NEO-FEUDAL LORDS
ENVY FUELLED GLOBAL INSURRECTION 

MAGNETISM INTENTIONALLY ADDED TO ‘VACCINE’ TO FORCE MRNA THROUGH ENTIRE BODY
https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/magneti...ntire-body
ARE FREEDOM MARCHES ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH THE SITUATION HUMANITY IS TRAPPED IN?  EVEN  IF WE HAVE THESE FREEDOM MARCHES DAILY IN EVERY CITY OF THE WORLD WILL WE ACHIEVE OUR OBJECTIVE?  THIS RAISES QUESTIONS ON WHETHER THIS IS JUST TYRANNY OR THE  DESCENT OF SATANIC DARKNESS ACROSS THE GLOBE. 

SO HOW CAN WE ESCAPE AND DEFEAT THE FORCES OF EVIL? THIS IS A MATTER WHICH HAS LANDED UPON ALL OF HUMANITY. NOTIFY YOUR NETWORK THAT GLOBAL VISION 2000 IS WHERE YOU WILL FIND THESE ANSWERS AS A MATTER OF URGENCY NOW.  THE GLOBAL VISION 2000 PODCAST WILL BE LAUNCHED BRINGING THIS ALIVE SOON

CRY FREEDOM

COVID 19 “PACK OF LIES”: 
CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY 
https://www.globalresearch.ca/video-covi...ky/5748230

THERE ARE FATES WORSE THAN DEATH  
CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS EXPOSES THE INJECTION FRAUD 

MOUNTING DEBTS, BANKRUPTCIES, INFLATION,
MASS UNEMPLOYMENT: 

THE FINANCIAL ESTABLISHMENT PROMOTES 
 “ECONOMIC NONSENSE” AND INCOHERENT ANALYSIS 
https://www.globalresearch.ca/bankruptci...is/5748480

THE DIGITAL FINANCIAL COMPLEX : 
CENTRAL BANK DIGITAL CURRENCIES, 
THE END OF ALL DEMOCRACY?
https://www.globalresearch.ca/central-ba...cy/5748544

RADICAL DE-GLOBALIZATION : 

FINDING BACK OUR FREEDOM AND SOVEREIGNTY 
TYRANTS DON’T CREATE TYRANNY.
YOUR OBEDIENCE DOES 
Digitization of the human genome, robotization of our brains, digitization and full control of human finances
https://www.globalresearch.ca/radical-de...es/5732186

COVID-19: TRIGGER FOR A NEW WORLD ORDER
ECONOMIC STAGNATION AND SOCIAL DESTRUCTION

Patrick Henningsen
https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-19-t...er/5721926

CHECK THIS OUT

PLANDEMIC Part 2: INDOCTRINATION

Here is the full video the self-appointed lords of social media have determined we cannot see. Well, unfortunately for them, there’s still those of us who are capable of thinking for ourselves. Regardless of whether you believe this documentary or not, it is outrageous for them to determine what information we are allowed to digest.

https://plandemicvideo.com/plandemic-part-2-indoctrination-2

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ecux1OTy56oK

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2021/09/07...ital-video

https://theirishsentinel.com/2021/05/13/...im-zahawi/
THE WEF AND THE PANDEMIC
How is the Davos World Economic Forum involved in the coronavirus pandemic?

The Davos World Economic Forum (WEF) is a premier forum for governments, global corporations and international entrepreneurs. Founded in 1971 by engineer and economist Klaus Schwab, the WEF describes its mission as “shaping global, regional and industry agendas” and “improving the state of the world”. According to its website, “moral and intellectual integrity is at the heart of everything it does.”

The WEF has been involved in the coronavirus pandemic in several ways.
First, the WEF was, together with the Gates Foundation, a sponsor of the prescient “Event 201” coronavirus pandemic simulation exercise, held in New York City on October 18, 2019 – the same day as the opening of the Wuhan Military World Games, seen by some as “ground zero” of the global pandemic. China itself has argued that US military athletes may have brought the virus to Wuhan.

Second the WEF has been a leading proponent  of digital biometric identity systems, arguing that they will make societies and industries more efficient,
more productive and more secure. In July 2019, the WEF started a project to “shape the future of travel with biometric-enabled digital traveler identity management”. In addition, the WEF collaborates with the ID2020 alliance, which is funded by the Gates and Rockefeller foundations and runs a program to
“provide digital ID with vaccines”. In particular, ID2020 sees the vaccination of children as “an entry point for digital identity.”

Third, WEF founder Klaus Schwab is the author of the book 
COVID-19: The Great Reset, published in July 2020, which argues that the coronavirus pandemic can and should be used for an “economic, societal, geopolitical, environmental and technological reset”, including, in particular, advancing global governance, accelerating digital transformation, and tackling climate change.

Finally, the WEF has been running, since 1993, a program called “Global Leaders for Tomorrow”, rebranded, in 2004, as “Young Global Leaders”. This program aims at identifying, selecting and promoting future global leaders in both business and politics. Indeed, quite a few “Young Global Leaders” have later managed to become Presidents, Prime Ministers, or CEOs (see below).

During the coronavirus pandemic, several WEF Global Leaders and Global Shapers (a junior program of the Global Leaders) have played prominent roles, typically promoting zero-covid strategies, lockdowns, mask mandates, and ‘vaccine passports’. This may have been a (largely failed) attempt to protect public health and the economy, or it may have been an attempt to advance the global transformation agenda outlined above, or perhaps both.

In this regard, some notable Young Leaders include Jeffrey Zients (US White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator), Stéphane Bancel (CEO of Moderna), [b]Jeremy Howard (founder of influential lobby group “Masks for All”), Leana Wen (zero-covid CNN medical analyst), Eric Feigl-Ding (zero-covid Twitter personality), Gavin Newsom (Governor of California, selected in 2005), Devi Sridhar (British zero-covid professor), Jacinda Ardern (Prime Minister of New Zealand), French President Emanuel Macron (selected one year prior to his election in 2017), Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz, German Chancellor Angela Merkel (selected back in 1993), German Health Minister Jens Spahn, and former British Prime Minister Tony Blair (a leading proponent of ‘global vaccine passports’).[/b]

To get a full overview of their members, see [b]Global Leaders for Tomorrow and Young Global Leaders on WikiSpooks (a Wiki focusing on covert power structures) as well as the official Young Global Leaders website. For an overview of some notable members in politics and the media, see below.[/b]

[b]In conclusion, the Davos World Economic Forum has indeed been involved in the strategic management of the coronavirus pandemic, with a major emphasis on using the pandemic as a catalyst for digital transformation and the global introduction of digital identity systems.[/b]

Digital Identity: The vision of the World Economic Forum ([b]WEF, 2018)[/b]

WEF “Young Global Leaders”
An overview of some WEF Young Global Leaders (2005-2021) and Global Leaders for Tomorrow (1993-2003) in politics and the media. The list is not exhaustive.

[b][b]SourcesGlobal Leaders for Tomorrow[/b] and Young Global Leaders on WikiSpooks.
[b]United States

Politics and Policy
Jeffrey Zients (White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator since 2021, selected in 2003), [b]Jeremy Howard (co-founder of lobby group “masks for all”, selected in 2013), California Governor Gavin Newsom (selected in 2005), Pete Buttigieg (selected in 2019, candidate for US President in 2020, US secretary of transportation since 2021), Chelsea Clinton (Clinton Foundation board member), Huma Abedin (Hillary Clinton aide, selected in 2012), Nikki Haley (US ambassador to the UN, 2017-2018), Samantha Power (US ambassador to the UN, 2013-2017, USAID Administrator since 2021), Ian Bremmer (founder of Eurasia Group), Bill Browder (initiator of the Magnitsky Act), Jonathan Soros (son of George Soros), Kenneth Roth (director of “Human Rights Watch” since 1993), Paul Krugman (economist, selected in 1995), Lawrence Summers (former World Bank Chief Economist, former US Treasury Secretary, former Harvard University President, selected in 1993), Alicia Garza (co-founder of Black Lives Matter, selected in 2020), Stéphane Bancel (Moderna CEO).

Media
CNN medical analyst [b]Leana Wen (selected in 2018), CNN chief medical correspondent Sanjay Gupta, Covid Twitter personality Eric Feigl-Ding (a ‘WEF Global Shaper‘ since 2013), Andrew Ross Sorkin (New York Times financial columnist), Thomas Friedman (New York Times columnist, selected in 1995), George Stephanopoulos (ABC News, 1993), Lachlan Murdoch (CEO of Fox Corporation).

Technology and Social Media
Microsoft founder [b]Bill Gates (1993), former Microsoft CEO Steven Ballmer (2000-2014, selected in 1995), Amazon founder Jeff Bezos (1998), Google co-founders Sergey Brin and Larry Page (2002/2005), former Google CEO Eric Schmidt (2001-2017, selected in 1997), Wikipedia co-founder Jimmy Wales (2007), PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel (2007), eBay co-founder Pierre Omidyar (1999), Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg (2009), Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg (2007).

Great Britain, Canada, New Zealand
Professor [b]Devi Sridhar (a leading ‘zero covid’ proponent, selected in 2020/21), former British Prime Ministers Tony Blair and Gordon Brown (both selected in 1993), BBC World Service journalist Dawood AzamiLynn Forester de Rothschild (co-owner of The Economist), Nathaniel Rothschild (son of Lord Rothschild), historian Niall Ferguson (selected in 2005), William Hague (Foreign Secretary, 2010-2014), Charles Allen (CEO of ITV, 2004-2007; Chairman of EMI, 2008-2010).

New Zealand Prime Minister [b]Jacinda Ardern (since 2017, selected in 2014), Canadian Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland (selected in 2001; former managing director of Reuters). Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is a WEF participant, but is not a confirmed Young Global Leader.

Germany
Chancellor [b]Angela Merkel (selected in 1993, 12 years before becoming Chancellor), current Health Minister Jens Spahn and former Health Ministers Philipp Roesler and Daniel Bahr, current co-chair of the Green Party and failed Chancellor candidate Annalena Baerbock (selected in 2020), former co-chair of the Green Party Cem Özdemir (selected in 2002), media mogul and Axel Springer CEO Mathias Doepfner (selected in 2001), talk show host Sandra Maischberger, late Foreign Minister and Vice Chancellor Guido Westerwelle (1997), former German President Christian Wulff (selected in 1995, 15 years before becoming President), Reto Francioni (former CEO of Deutsche Boerse).

European Union
EU Commission Presidents [b]Jose Manuel Barroso (2004-2014, selected in 1993) and Jean-Claude Juncker (2014-2019, selected in 1995), French President Emanuel Macron (since 2017, selected in 2016), former French President Nicolas Sakozy (2007-2012, selected in 1993), Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz, former Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi (2014-2016, selected in 2012), former Spanish Prime Minister Jose Maria Aznar[/b] (1996-2004, selected in 1993), Klaus Regling (CEO of the European Financial Stability Mechanism since 2012), Guy Verhofstadt (former Belgian Prime Minister, Chair of the Brexit Steering Group), Danish Minister for the Environment Lea Wermelin, Finnish Prime Minister Sanna Marin, former Finnish Prime Minister Alexander Stubb, and Mark Leonard (founding director of the Soros-funded European Council on Foreign Relations).

Switzerland
Natalie Rickli (Director of Health of the Canton of Zurich, selected in 2012), former Presidents of the Swiss National Council Christa Markwalder (selected in 2011) and Pascale Bruderer-Wyss (selected in 2009), Geneva politician Pierre Maudet (selected in 2013), NZZ media group CEO Felix R. Graf (selected in 2007), former Swiss Justice Minister Ruth Metzler (selected in 2002), former Swiss television CEO Roger de Weck (2011-2017, selected in 1994), former UBS CEOs Peter Wuffli (selected in 1994) and Marcel Rohner (selected in 2003), former Credit Suisse CEO Tidjane Tiam (1998).
SHOCKING DR CARRIE MADEJ RELEASES FIRST LOOK AT PFIZER VIAL CONTENTS
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video/2021...l-contents

https://scheerpost.com/2021/11/04/wall-s...ure-itself

G20, SUPPLY CHAIN PROBLEMS AND THE WORLD CAPITALIST CRISIS

Industrialized states met in Rome to address the enormous problems reinforced by the global pandemic which has worsened income inequality
https://www.globalresearch.ca/g20-supply...is/5760642

THEY DEFEND THE CLIMATE WHILE PREPARING THE END OF THE WORLD
https://www.globalresearch.ca/they-defen...ld/5760517

“NEW NORMAL” WINTER IS COMING :
SOCIAL PURGE ON “THE UNVACCINATED”
https://www.globalresearch.ca/new-normal...ng/5760532

FOOD, DEPENDENCY AND DISPOSSESSION 
“Corporate Consolidation of the Entire Global Agri-food Chain”
Cultivating Resistance. Farmers’ Protest and Global Struggle Against Tyranny

https://www.globalresearch.ca/cultivatin...on/5760557

WALL STREETS LATEST SCHEME IS MONETIZING NATURE ITSELF
https://scheerpost.com/2021/11/04/wall-s...ure-itself

INVENTION OF “THE COVID NARRATIVE”: 
THE PCR TEST SUSTAINS THE MYTH OF A GLOBAL PANDEMIC. IT SERVES TO “MAINTAIN FEAR”
https://www.globalresearch.ca/invention-...ar/5762311

DIGITAL TYRANNY AND THE ROCKEFELLER GATES WHO 
“VAXX-CERTIFICATE PASSPORT”: 
TOWARDS A WORLD WAR III SCENARIO
“You are not Alone”: Worldwide Resistance against the mRNA "Vaccine" and Covid Fraud

https://www.globalresearch.ca/worldwide-...ud/5755538

THE CORONA “PANDEMIC” TIMELINE:

Facts corroborated by official statements reveal that the Covid pandemic which served to justify the Lockdown is deceptive to say the least.

These are some of the highlights:

1. A Covid Vaccine had already been envisaged several months prior to the “official” discovery of the virus in late December 2019. The Covid Vaccine initiative was discussed and debated at the annual World Economic Forum (WEF) meeting in Davos on January 21-24, 2020.

2. On January 30, 2020, the WHO confirmed that there were 83 positive cases outside China including 5 in the US, 3 in Canada, 4 in France, 4 in Germany.

Based on these ridiculously low numbers the WHO launched a Worldwide public health emergency (PHEIC)

4. On the following day, January 31st, 2020, President Trump decided to suspend Air Travel with China. The five WHO “confirmed cases” in the US were sufficient to “justify” a far-reaching decision which triggered a crisis in international trade and air travel, which is still ongoing, not to mention the bankruptcies of the airlines and the tourist industry.

5. On February 20th, the WHO Director General Tedros held a press conference warning that a pandemic was imminent, intimating “that the chance to contain the coronavirus outbreak..[is] closing” …: “I believe the window of opportunity is still there, but that the window is narrowing.”

These shock and awe statements have no scientific basis. On February 20, 2020, the recorded number of covid positive cases was ridiculously low: confirmed cases outside China was 1073 out of population of 6.4 billion.

Tedros’ statements nonetheless served to trigger the 2020 Corona Financial Crash. The fear campaign went into high gear. The evidence suggests that the stock market crisis was engineered. There was no cause for alarm. (See Chapter IV for details)

6. On March 11, 2020 the WHO Director General officially declared a Worldwide Pandemic at a time when the number of confirmed cases outside China (6.4 billion population) was of the order of 44,279 and 1440 deaths (recorded by WHO for March 11, see table right).

Immediately following the March 11, 2020 WHO announcement, the fear campaign gained impetus. 193 member states of the United Nations were instructed to implement the lockdown and close down their economies as a means to resolving a Worldwide public health crisis.

We can distinguish and identify three important decisions (January 30-31, February 20, 2020, March 11, 2020 which served to set the stage of the ongoing corona crisis:

• January 30, 31, 2020: Worldwide public health Emergence declared by WHO (83 cases outside China)
  • February 20th, 2020. WHO Warning that a pandemic is imminent, leading to stock market crash (1073 cases outside China)
  • March 11, 2020, The Lockdown and the recommended Worldwide closure of economic activity as a means to resolving an alleged public health crisis.(44,279 cases outside China). At a time when the covid crisis in China was virtually over.

These ridiculously low numbers of estimated positive cases based on the PCR test do not under any circumstances justify the lockdown and closing down of economic activity.

In the wake of the March 11, 2020 Lockdown (supported by the fear campaign) the process of testing went into high gear.

There is now ample evidence that the estimates resulting from the PCR tests used to justify the “Second Wave” lockdown measures are flawed and invalid. (See Chapter II)

The following text entitled The Corona Time Line is Chapter III of my E-book which consists of nine chapters. To access the full text of the E-book  click here 

THE CORONA TIMELINE

Text of Chapter II: To read the E-Book including a detailed analysis pertaining the economic and financial dimensions (Chapters IV, V and IX) click here:

August 1, 2019:  Glaxo -Smith -Kline and Pfizer announce the establishment of a corporate partnership in Consumer Health Products including Vaccines.

September 19, 2019: The ID2020 Alliance held their Summit in New York, entitled “Rising to the Good ID Challenge”. The focus was on the establishment of a vaccine with an embedded digital passport.

October 18, 2019. Event 201. The 201 Pandemic Simulation Exercise

The coronavirus was initially named 2019-nCoV by the WHO, the same name (with the exception of the placement of the date) as that adopted at the October 18, 2019 201 Simulation exercise under the auspices of the John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Health, Centre for Heath Security (an event sponsored by the Gates Foundation and World Economic Forum).(Event 201)

In October 2019, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security hosted a pandemic tabletop exercise called Event 201 with partners, the World Economic Forum and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. … For the scenario, we modeled a fictional coronavirus pandemic, but we explicitly stated that it was not a prediction.

Instead, the exercise served to highlight preparedness and response challenges that would likely arise in a very severe pandemic. We are not now predicting that the nCoV-2019 outbreak will kill 65 million people.

Although our tabletop exercise included a mock novel coronavirus, the inputs we used for modeling the potential impact of that fictional virus are not similar to nCoV-2019.“We are not now predicting that the nCoV-2019 [which was also used as the name of the simulation] outbreak will kill 65 million people.

.Although our tabletop exercise included a mock novel coronavirus, the inputs we used for modeling the potential impact of that fictional virus are not similar to nCoV-2019.”

December 31, 2019: First cases of pneumonia detected and reported in Wuhan, Hubei Province. China.

January 1, 2020: Chinese health authorities close the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market after Western media reports that wild animals sold there may have been the source of the virus. This initial assessment was subsequently refuted by Chinese scientists.

January 7, 2020: Chinese authorities “identify a new type of virus” which was isolated on 7 January.

January 11, 2020 – The Wuhan Municipal Health Commission announces the first death caused by the coronavirus.

January 22, 2020: WHO. Members of the WHO Emergency Committee “expressed divergent views on whether this event constitutes a PHEIC or not”. The Committee meeting was reconvened on January 23, 2020, overlapping with the World Economic Forum meetings in Davos (January 21-24, 2020).

The meeting of the Emergency Committee convened by the WHO Director-General under the International Health Regulations (IHR) (2005) expressed divergent views on whether this event constitutes a PHEIC or not. At that time, the advice was that the event did not constitute a PHEIC, but the Committee members agreed on the urgency of the situation and suggested that the Committee should be reconvened in a matter of days to examine the situation further.

January 21-24, 2020: Consultations at the World Economic Forum, Davos, Switzerland under auspices of the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI) for development of a vaccine program. CEPI is a WEF-Gates partnership. With support from CEPI, Seattle based Moderna will manufacture an mRNA vaccine against 2019-nCoV, “The Vaccine Research Center (VRC) of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), part of NIH, collaborated with Moderna to design the vaccine.”

Note: The development of a 2019 nCoV vaccine was announced at Davos, 2 weeks after the January 7, 2020 announcement, and barely a week prior to the official launching of the WHO’s Worldwide Public Health emergency on January 30. The WEF-Gates-CEPI Vaccine Announcement precedes the WHO Public Health Emergency (PHEIC)

Dominant financial interests, billionaire foundations and international financial institutions played a key role in launching the WHO Public Health Emergency (PHEIC).

Was there a Conflict of Interest as defined by the WHO? The WHO’s largest donor is the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which together with the WEF and CEPI had already announced in Davos the development of a Covid-19 vaccine prior to the historic January 30th launching of the PHEIC.

January 28, 2020:  The US Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) confirmed that the novela corona virus had been isolated.

This pledge was made in Davos, Switzerland, barely a week prior to the WHO decision to launch the PHEIC.

January 30, 2020: The WHO’s Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC)

The first stage of this crisis was launched by the WHO on January 30th. While officially it was not designated as a “Pandemic”, it nonetheless contributed to spearheading the fear campaign.

From the very outset, the estimates of “confirmed positive cases” have been part of a “Numbers Game”.

In some cases the statistics were simply not mentioned and in other cases the numbers were selectively inflated with a view to creating panic.

Not mentioned by the media: The number of “confirmed cases” based on faulty estimates (PCR) used to justify this far reaching decision was ridiculously low.

The Worldwide population outside China is of the order of 6.4 billion. On January 30, 2020 outside China there were:

83 cases in 18 countries, and only 7 of them had no history of travel in China. (see WHO, January 30, 2020).

On January 29, 2020, the day preceding the launching of the PHEI (recorded by the WHO), there were 5 cases in the US, 3 in Canada, 4 in France, 4 in Germany.

There was no “scientific basis” to justify the launching of a Worldwide public health emergency.

Those low numbers (not mentioned by the media) did not prevent the launching of a Worldwide fear campaign.

January 31, 2020: President Trump’s Decision to Suspend Air Travel with China

On the following day (January 31, 2020), Trump announced that he would deny entry to the US of both Chinese and foreign nationals “who have traveled in China in the last 14 days”. This immediately triggered a crisis in air travel, transportation, US-China trade relations as well as freight and shipping transactions.

Whereas the WHO “[did] not recommend any travel or trade restrictions” the five so-called “confirmed cases” in the US were sufficient to “justify” President Trump’s January 31st 2020 decision to suspend air travel to China while precipitating a hate campaign against ethnic Chinese throughout the Western World.

This historic January 31st decision paved the way towards the disruption of international commodity trade as well as Worldwide restrictions on air travel.

“Fake media” immediately went into high gear. China was held responsible for “spreading infection” Worldwide.

Early February 2020: the acronym of the coronavirus was changed from nCoV- 2019 (its name under the October Event 201 John Hopkins Simulation Exercise before it was identified in early January 2020) to SARS-nCoV-2. Covid-19 indicates the disease triggered by SARS-CoV-2

February 20-21, 2020. Worldwide Covid Data Outside China: The Diamond Princess Cruise Ship 

While China reported a total of 75,567 cases of COVID-19, (February 20) the confirmed cases outside China were abysmally low and the statistics based in large part on the the PCR test used to confirm the “Worldwide spread of the virus” were questionable to say the least. Moreover, out of the 75,567 cases in China, a large percentage had recovered. And recovery figures were not acknowledged by the media.

On the day of Dr. Tedros’ historic press conference (February 20, 2020) the recorded number of confirmed cases outside China was 1073 of which 621 were passengers and crew on the Diamond Princess Cruise Ship (stranded in Japanese territorial waters).

From a statistical point of view, the WHO decision pointing to a potential “spread of the virus Worldwide” did not make sense.

On February 20th, 57.9 % of the Worldwide Covid-19 “confirmed cases” were from the Diamond Princess, hardly representative of a Worldwide “statistical trend”.The official story is as follows:

• A Hong Kong based passenger who had disembarked from the Diamond Princess in Hong Kong on January 25 developed pneumonia and was tested positive for the novela coronavirus on January 30.
  • He was reported to have travelled on January 10, to Shenzhen on mainland China (which borders on Hong Kong’s new territories).
  • The Diamond Princess arrived at Yokohama on February 3. A quarantine was imposed on the cruiser See NCBI study.
  • Many passengers fell sick due to the confinement on the boat.
  • All the passengers and crew on the Diamond Princess undertook the PCR test.
  • The number of confirmed cases increased to 691 on February 23.
CHECK THIS OUT BUT DO CONNECT THE DOTS. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO IS REALLY BEHIND BLACK ROCK? 

HOW BLACKROCK BECAME THE WORLD's LARGEST ASSET MANAGER

BLACK ROCK UNREGULATED INVESTMENT FIRM NOW RULES THE WORLD
https://hannenabintuherland.com/news/bla...e=mailpoet&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=herland-report-independent-cultural-analysis-week-46-2019_70

BlackRock Unregulated Investment Firm: A virtually unregulated investment firm today exercises more political and financial influence than the Federal Reserve and most governments on this planet.

The firm, BlackRock Inc., the world’s largest asset manager, invests a staggering $9 trillion in client funds worldwide, a sum more than double the annual GDP of the Federal Republic of Germany.

This colossus sits atop the pyramid of world corporate ownership, including in China most recently, writes F. William Engdahl, a strategic risk consultant and lecturer, best-selling author on oil and geopolitics, exclusively for the online magazine “New Eastern Outlook”.

Since 1988 the company has put itself in a position to de facto control the Federal Reserve, most Wall Street mega-banks, including Goldman Sachs, the Davos World Economic Forum Great Reset, the Biden Administration and, if left unchecked, the economic future of our world.

BlackRock is the epitome of what Mussolini called Corporatism, where an unelected corporate elite dictates top down to the population.

BlackRock Unregulated Investment Firm: How the world’s largest “shadow bank” exercises this enormous power over the world ought to concern us. BlackRock since Larry Fink founded it in 1988 has managed to assemble unique financial software and assets that no other entity has.

BlackRock’s Aladdin risk-management system, a software tool that can track and analyze trading, monitors more than $18 trillion in assets for 200 financial firms including the Federal Reserve and European central banks.

He who “monitors” also knows, we can imagine. BlackRock has been called a financial “Swiss Army Knife — institutional investor, money manager, private equity firm, and global government partner rolled into one.” Yet mainstream media treats the company as just another Wall Street financial firm.

There is a seamless interface that ties the UN Agenda 2030 with the Davos World Economic Forum Great Reset and the nascent economic policies of the Biden Administration. That interface is BlackRock.

Team Biden and BlackRock

By now it should be clear to anyone who bothers to look, that the person who claims to be US President, 78-year old Joe Biden, is not making any decisions. He even has difficulty reading a teleprompter or answering prepared questions from friendly media without confusing Syria and Libya or even whether he is President.

He is being micromanaged by a group of handlers to maintain a scripted “image” of a President while policy is made behind the scenes by others. It eerily reminds of the 1979 Peter Sellers film character, Chauncey Gardiner, in Being There.

What is less public are the key policy persons running economic policy for Biden Inc. They are simply said, BlackRock. Much as Goldman Sachs ran economic policy under Obama and also Trump, today BlackRock is filling that key role.

The deal apparently was sealed in January, 2019 when Joe Biden, then-candidate and long-shot chance to defeat Trump, went to meet with Larry Fink in New York, who reportedly told “working class Joe,” that, “I’m here to help.”

Now as President in one of his first appointees, Biden named Brian Deese to be the Director of the National Economic Council, the President’s main adviser for economic policy.

One of the early Presidential Executive Orders dealt with economics and climate policy. That’s not surprising, as Deese came from Fink’s BlackRock where he was Global Head of Sustainable Investing. Before joining BlackRock, Deese held senior economic posts under Obama, including replacing John Podesta as Senior Adviser to the President where he worked alongside Valerie Jarrett. Under Obama, Deese played a key role in negotiating the Global Warming Paris Accords.

In the key policy post as Deputy Treasury Secretary under Secretary Janet Yellen, we find Nigerian-born Adewale “Wally” Adeyemo. Adeyemo also comes from BlackRock where from 2017 to 2019 he was a senior adviser and Chief of Staff to BlackRock CEO Larry Fink, after leaving the Obama Administration.

His personal ties to Obama are strong, as Obama named him the first President of the Obama Foundation in 2019.

And a third senior BlackRock person running economic policy in the Administration now is also unusual in several respects. Michael Pyle is the Senior Economic Adviser to Vice President Kamala Harris.

He came to Washington from the position as the Global Chief Investment Strategist at BlackRock where he oversaw the strategy for investing some $9 trillion of funds. Before joining BlackRock at the highest level, he had also been in the Obama Administration as a senior adviser to the Undersecretary of the Treasury for International Affairs, and in 2015 became an adviser to the Hillary Clinton presidential bid.

The fact that three of the most influential economic appointees of the Biden Administration come from BlackRock, and before that all from the Obama Administration, is noteworthy. There is a definite pattern and suggests that the role of BlackRock in Washington is far larger than we are being told.

What is BlackRock?

Never before has a financial company with so much influence over world markets been so hidden from public scrutiny. That’s no accident. As it is technically not a bank making bank loans or taking deposits, it evades the regulation oversight from the Federal Reserve even though it does what most mega banks like HSBC or JP MorganChase do—buy, sell securities for profit.

When there was a Congressional push to include asset managers such as BlackRock and Vanguard Funds under the post-2008 Dodd-Frank law as “systemically important financial institutions” or SIFIs, a huge lobbying push from BlackRock ended the threat. BlackRock is essentially a law onto itself. And indeed it is “systemically important” as no other, with possible exception of Vanguard, which is said to also be a major shareholder in BlackRock.

BlackRock founder and CEO Larry Fink is clearly interested in buying influence globally.

He made former German CDU MP Friederich Merz head of BlackRock Germany when it looked as if he might succeed Chancellor Merkel, and former British Chancellor of Exchequer George Osborne as “political consultant.” Fink named former Hillary Clinton Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills to the BlackRock board when it seemed certain Hillary would soon be in the White House.

He has named former central bankers to his board and gone on to secure lucrative contracts with their former institutions. Stanley Fisher, former head of the Bank of Israel and also later Vice Chairman of the Federal Reserve is now Senior Adviser at BlackRock. Philipp Hildebrand, former Swiss National Bank president, is vice chairman at BlackRock, where he oversees the BlackRock Investment Institute. Jean Boivin, the former deputy governor of the Bank of Canada, is the global head of research at BlackRock’s investment institute.

BlackRock and the Fed

It was this ex-central bank team at BlackRock that developed an “emergency” bailout plan for Fed chairman Powell in March 2019 as financial markets appeared on the brink of another 2008 “Lehman crisis” meltdown.

As “thank you,” the Fed chairman Jerome Powell named BlackRock in a no-bid role to manage all of the Fed’s corporate bond purchase programs, including bonds where BlackRock itself invests. Conflict of interest?

A group of some 30 NGOs wrote to Fed Chairman Powell, “By giving BlackRock full control of this debt buyout program, the Fed… makes BlackRock even more systemically important to the financial system. Yet BlackRock is not subject to the regulatory scrutiny of even smaller systemically important financial institutions.”

In a detailed report in 2019, a Washington non-profit research group, Campaign for Accountability, noted that, “BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager, implemented a strategy of lobbying, campaign contributions, and revolving door hires to fight off government regulation and establish itself as one of the most powerful financial companies in the world.”

The New York Fed hired BlackRock in March 2019 to manage its commercial mortgage-backed securities program and its $750 billion primary and secondary purchases of corporate bonds and ETFs in no-bid contracts.

US financial journalists Pam and Russ Martens in critiquing that murky 2019 Fed bailout of Wall Street remarked, “for the first time in history, the Fed has hired BlackRock to “go direct” and buy up $750 billion in both primary and secondary corporate bonds and bond ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds), a product of which BlackRock is one of the largest purveyors in the world.” They went on, “Adding further outrage, the BlackRock-run program will get $75 billion of the $454 billion in taxpayers’ money to eat the losses on its corporate bond purchases, which will include its own ETFs, which the Fed is allowing it to buy…”

Fed head Jerome Powell and Larry Fink know each other well, apparently. Even after Powell gave BlackRock the hugely lucrative no-bid “go direct” deal, Powell continued to have the same BlackRock manage an estimated $25 million of Powell’s private securities investments.

Public records show that in this time Powell held direct confidential phone calls with BlackRock CEO Fink. According to required financial disclosure, BlackRock managed to double the value of Powell’s investments from the year before! No conflict of interest, or?

A Very BlackRock in Mexico

BlackRock’s murky history in Mexico shows that conflicts of interest and influence-building with leading government agencies is not restricted to just the USA. PRI Presidential candidate Peña Nieto went to Wall Street during his campaign in November 2011. There he met Larry Fink. What followed the Nieto victory in 2012 was a tight relationship between Fink and Nieto that was riddled with conflict of interest, cronyism and corruption.

Most likely to be certain BlackRock was on the winning side in the corrupt new Nieto regime, Fink named 52-year-old Marcos Antonio Slim Domit, billionaire son of Mexico’s wealthiest and arguably most corrupt man, Carlos Slim, to BlackRock’s Board. Marcos Antonio, along with his brother Carlos Slim Domit, run the father’s huge business empire today.

Carlos Slim Domit, the eldest son, was Co-Chair of the World Economic Forum Latin America in 2015, and currently serves as chairman of the board of America Movil where BlackRock is a major investor. Small cozy world.

The father, Carlos Slim, at the time named by Forbes as World’s Richest Person, built an empire based around his sweetheart acquisition of Telemex (later America Movil). Then President, Carlos Salinas de Gortari, in effect gifted the telecom empire to Slim in 1989. Salinas later fled Mexico on charges of stealing more than $10 billion from state coffers.

As with much in Mexico since the 1980s drug money apparently played a huge role with the elder Carlos Slim, father of BlackRock director Marcos Slim.

In 2015 WikiLeaks released company internal emails from the private intelligence corporation, Stratfor. Stratfor writes in an April 2011 email, the time BlackRock is establishing its Mexico plans, that a US DEA Special Agent, William F. Dionne confirmed Carlos Slim’s ties to the Mexican drug cartels. Stratfor asks Dionne, “Billy, is the MX (Mexican) billionaire Carlos Slim linked to the narcos?” Dionne replies, “Regarding your question, the MX telecommunication billionaire is.” In a country where 44% of the population lives in poverty you don’t become the world’s richest man in just two decades selling Girl Scout cookies.

Fink and Mexican PPP

With Marcos Slim on his BlackRock board and new president Enrique Peña Nieto, Larry Fink’s Mexican partner in Nieto Peña’s $590 billion PublicPrivatePartnership (PPP) alliance, BlackRock, was ready to reap the harvest.

To fine-tune his new Mexican operations, Fink named former Mexican Undersecretary of Finance Gerardo Rodriguez Regordosa to direct BlackRock Emerging Market Strategy in 2013. Then in 2016 Peña Nieto appointed Isaac Volin, then head of BlackRock Mexico to be No. 2 at PEMEX where he presided over corruption, scandals and the largest loss in PEMEX history, $38 billion.

Peña Nieto had opened the huge oil state monopoly, PEMEX, to private investors for the first time since nationalization in the 1930s. The first to benefit was Fink’s BlackRock. Within seven months, BlackRock had secured $1 billion in PEMEX energy projects, many as the only bidder.

During the tenure of Peña Nieto, one of the most controversial and least popular presidents, BlackRock prospered by the cozy ties. It soon was engaged in highly profitable (and corrupt) infrastructure projects under Peña Nieto including not only oil and gas pipelines and wells but also including toll roads, hospitals, gas pipelines and even prisons.

Notably, BlackRock’s Mexican “friend” Peña Nieto was also “friends” not only with Carlos Slim but with the head of the notorious Sinaloa Cartel, “El Chapo” Guzman. In court testimony in 2019 in New York Alex Cifuentes, a Colombian drug lord who has described himself as El Chapo’s “right-hand man,” testified that just after his election in 2012, Peña Nieto had requested $250 million from the Sinaloa Cartel before settling on $100 million. We can only guess what for.

Larry Fink and WEF Great Reset

In 2019 Larry Fink joined the Board of the Davos World Economic Forum, the Swiss-based organization that for some 40 years has advanced economic globalization.

Fink, who is close to the WEF’s technocrat head, Klaus Schwab, of Great Reset notoriety, now stands positioned to use the huge weight of BlackRock to create what is potentially, if it doesn’t collapse before, the world’s largest Ponzi scam, ESG corporate investing. Fink with $9 trillion to leverage is pushing the greatest shift of capital in history into a scam known as ESG Investing. The UN “sustainable economy” agenda is being realized quietly by the very same global banks which have created the financial crises in 2008.

This time they are preparing the Klaus Schwab WEF Great Reset by steering hundreds of billions and soon trillions in investment to their hand-picked “woke” companies, and away from the “not woke” such as oil and gas companies or coal. BlackRock since 2018 has been in the forefront to create a new investment infrastructure that picks “winners” or “losers” for investment according to how serious that company is about ESG—Environment, Social values and Governance.

For example a company gets positive ratings for the seriousness of its hiring gender diverse management and employees, or takes measures to eliminate their carbon “footprint” by making their energy sources green or sustainable to use the UN term.

How corporations contribute to a global sustainable governance is the most vague of the ESG, and could include anything from corporate donations to Black Lives Matter to supporting UN agencies such as WHO. Oil companies like ExxonMobil or coal companies no matter how clear are doomed as Fink and friends now promote their financial Great Reset or Green New Deal. This is why he cut a deal with the Biden presidency in 2019.

Follow the money. And we can expect that the New York Times will cheer BlackRock on as it destroys the world financial structures. Since 2017 BlackRock has been the paper’s largest shareholder. Carlos Slim was second largest. Even Carl Icahn, a ruthless Wall Street asset stripper, once called BlackRock, “an extremely dangerous company… I used to say, you know, the mafia has a better code of ethics than you guys.” 

BlackRock is the epitome of what Mussolini called Corporatism, where an unelected corporate elite dictates top down to the population.